List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Far too many risks and if this is the deal that we end up with like I think its going to be, we have been screwed 2 years in a row. I would much sooner see Houston having to suck it up and have another go next year.

Yep. We'd be pissing away 2 F1s in a row, while also getting way unders for our 2xAA star halfback.

We surely can't be giving the F1. It's insanity. Just keep Houston to his contract.

For what purpose do we need ratkins?

we don't, we will do it so that Collingwood can get p13 to give us for Houston, which is something we said we wouldn't do last week, but now we will but by giving up more.

Maybe a few of you should try your hand at list management. I don't think it's as easy as many of you make it out to be.

This doesn't mean you have to accept losing star players on long contracts for unders. Why would we not just hold Houston to his deal?

Ratkins has negative value because he's a poor player on a bad contract. Richards has 0 value. If we're giving up that F1, this is a shockingly bad deal that we simply don't have to do at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I might just wait and see before going troppo. Looks like Ratkins is thrown in as a sweetener, doesn't appear to be costing us anything, so not sure what the hysteria is about that part of it. Is it just because he is Ratkins? Provides a bit of depth to a position we are losing an AA player.

Hinkley has a taste for those

we're just happy to be in the AFL and actually trading with big clubs you see on the news all the time like Collingwood. we are just happy to make them stronger and still somehow to be able to compete with them. it's amazing. we're very lucky to be here. we will have a fixed outcome saturday night blockbuster against Houston's Pies and beat them and it'll be one of the best victories in club history and the highlight of next season already booked in

Timmy G said not a good deal
Alec Baldwin Trump GIF by Saturday Night Live

Like how can Rioli be nabbing Richmond 6 and 23, and we are here taking 13 and 29? For Houston

Like this is actually pathetic Ports.

Faargin Koch and his "nice guy, everyones second club" antics bull.

We really do just like to constantly bend over at the trade table to the big Vic boys.

Can Cripps even look Collingwood in the eye? "Yes sure Mr Leppitsch Sir, whatever you like"

God we are cucks

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I understand why they traded it last year - because they legitimately believed Ratugolea would be the answer to their fullback issue (freeing up Aliir in the process) whilst also delivering them a #1 ruck. It obviously hasn't turned out that way, but I don't necessarily think those deals last year were horrendous given the circumstances at the time.
So Port actually did a Bigfooty trade. Trade a good player for a bunch of duds. Can't stop laughing.

The same club that believes Ratugolea is the answer to a premiership. You can't make this up.

I had to check the AFL website to make sure the Atkins news wasn't a hoax.

I still don't believe it.

This can't be real life.
It is a ****ing joke. If the club entertains this it is the final mail for me. Run by ****ing amateurs at this point from the top down 😡😡

So Port actually did a Bigfooty trade. Trade a good player for a bunch of duds. Can't stop laughing.

The same club that believes Ratugolea is the answer to a premiership. You can't make this up.

We're going to end up paying Dan Houston and 2x 1st round picks for Soldo, Ratugolea, Lukosius, Pick 13 and a bunch of valueless chaff, as well as taking on 2 big dumb contracts from the Gold Coast.

RORY ATKINS IS A JASON CRIPPS PSYOP INTENDED TO MELT THE MINDS OF PORT SUPPORTERS

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back