List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Also we often seem to make things happen and play nice guy at the trade table for it to "return to us down the track"

When exactly is this down the track? What like in 3 years a b grader is going to wanna come to port and Collingwood will go, "we owe you guys a favour"

I understand dealing in good faith and not rolling around like Dodoro, but christ lets just look after ourselves for now and worry about the future in the future.....

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Latest news:
Thankyou Jesus!

No way.

If we got #23 and send off #76 but I still would be disappointed.

Joe Richards and Atkinson will play SANFL.

Sick of these Narkle, Evans, McEntee type players who hold up the development of draft picks who lose opportunities and we just throw them back on the scrap heap.

Collingwood have done well with Perryman, Crows with Cummings and to an extent Peatling whilst we get options of Owies and flipping Atkins.

Surely, the list team would have learnt from om the Fantasia’s, Narkle’s etc

Even Ken early days would remember Mayes, Toumpas, Sutcliffe and more that list cloggers diminish the development of our younger players.

What did we achieve cutting Woodcock into Narkle?

If I was an up and coming coach. I’d be very concerned going to Port Adelaide as we have burnt our future and with Tassie coming in, it is going down the 2009-2012 path with even worse compromised picks.

Maybe another convention at the Entertainment Centre ala 5 years ago can suck everyone in again.

Someone needs to go through the offices with a sharp axe and clean out the dead wood!

It is beyond a joke now although thought that back in 2017 and I stay the course but **** it is sooo soo hard when it feels like it is deliberate sabotage.

I had faith with Tredders joining the Board but it seems that he is going with the status quo.

I was initially relieved to hear the deal was canned. Then i realised we always cave on this shit and all we'll get for a tough guy stance is like a three pick upgrade on a second rounder, atkins removed from the deal or some other minor crud.

Look deep into your heart. This is David Koch's southern power, you know the deal is getting done and we'll get gaslighted about how tough we were to boot.

So the deal hasn’t even been done, maybe we can just cool the jets a bit. I feel like we are getting closer to an acceptable deal though. A fair bit of overreacting to proposed trade deals not even actual trade deals going on here.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think I'm got it wrong.

Are we dealing away Dan Houston or Danny Butcher?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

]][emoji6][emoji6]" data-quote="PJ Power" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Mate, you got your quoting problem sorted. That’s a little trade week win right there.

lol it must have fixed itself, maybe !

For those of you who have called Houston a cnut and said we need to sack Cripps and bury Davies - can you all take a freaking deep breath before you lose your sh*t again?? We've got 2 full days of this left. I reckon we filled 25 pages of hyperbole in the last hour. And can we all agree that Chewy316 has no idea what's going on at the club apart from having a mate who knows a guy..
To be fair it was more the Ratkins stuff that was losing my shit

So the deal hasn’t even been done, maybe we can just cool the jets a bit. I feel like we are getting closer to an acceptable deal though. A fair bit of overreacting to proposed trade deals not even actual trade deals going on here.

Like the Cuban missile crisis, it was close though

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back