Trade Requested Dan Houston [UFA 2027] - wants to head to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Pies would need to cough up something they can't really afford to trade. There is no 1st rounder to give away this year, will need as many points as possible to trade in McGuane next year.
Can't see this one happening
GC won't need pick 12 and 20 and will use later picks to match Leo Lombard

Collingwood will trade Noble + 33 and a F1 for pick 12 and 20. 12, 20 and Richards gets us Houston.
It's a lot of currency but it's doable.
McGuane can be brought in with f2 and 2026 picks if needed.

Last edited:

Collingwood will trade Noble + 33 and a F1 for pick 12 and 20. 12, 20 and Richards gets us Houston.
Nothing to do with the trade, but have been told by ITK , he has been offered around 600k ( increase of 200k) and has just acquired property about 10 mins out from GC despite trade not being done yet.

Surely Pies would be better odd taking 12 and 20 in this scenario as there are key position players they desperately need. The cliff has arrived and they need young talent.

On SM-A136B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nothing to do with the trade, but have been told by ITK , he has been offered around 600k ( increase of 200k) and has just acquired property about 10 mins out from GC despite trade not being done yet.
I like it. He will be getting 900k+ in Melbourne and he has requested a trade to Victoria. So a trade to GC incoming.

Surely Pies would be better odd taking 12 and 20 in this scenario as there are key position players they desperately need. The cliff has arrived and they need young talent.

On SM-A136B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah probably it depends if the Pies want to rebuild or go for 1 more shot at a premiership. My feeling is that McRae is always in premiership mode. He said last week he doesnt care about picks only players. I am just putting up ways of getting the trade done.

Atleast a contracted player finally do the right thing and say I just wanna go to this state.
I suspect he will settle on a preferred Melbourne club though who are in contention.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Dan Houston [UFA 2027] - wants to head to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Back