Trade Requested Daniel Rioli [UFA 2027] - Wants to join Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

The strong incentive is finishing 18th? With no decent kids, and Tassie coming through, you were the ones who initiated the clear out to rebuild and identified the need to do so.. I get you want picks 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 for Rioli shouting it from the rooftops and typing it into big footy over and over again isn't gonna do anything. We want Rioli, yes, but not at any cost
How did we initiate the rebuild finishing last back in April when Dimma paid for dinner and licked Rioli's cheek's

You do realise most of us are really taking the piss with most of the posts we make
But pick #7 for dan will get done and im confident Shai will be #10 +#11 Baker would be #17 to freo if he decides to go there

Are these Bias ;)
Haha there is no chance Bolton is 9 and 10. There hasn’t been a player trade for that price since Chris Judd.

Dude seriously where the hell are you getting this ITK stuff ??
you must be drunk as nobody has ever said anything about me being ITK
You're the DH that continually told us Bolton and Rioli LOVED Richmond too much and definitely wouldn't be going anywhere while having a crack at any WC supporter that had an opinion on the Baker trade🤣
Then also admit to trolling threads in the draft section.

Haha there is no chance Bolton is 9 and 10. There hasn’t been a player trade for that price since Chris Judd.
I never said 8 & 10 fremantle wont have 9 & 10
they will have 11 & 12

11 & 12 doesnt buy you pick #3 and thats the value for Bolton contracted for 4 years - Simple

You're the DH that continually told us Bolton and Rioli LOVED Richmond too much and definitely wouldn't be going anywhere 🤣
Go find the post i said that !!! Because never happened
your talking shit mate

I only said i hoped Baker would stay but always happy for Rioli to leave

FIND THAT POST

anyway that is an opinion thing and nothing to do with being ITK

Last edited by a moderator:
You do realise most of us are really taking the piss with most of the posts we make
But pick #7 for dan will get done and im confident Shai will be #10 +#11 Baker would be #17 to freo if he decides to go there

Are these Bias ;)
Most aren't taking the piss at all. Shai will be 9 and 16 if Pickett is a thing or 9 and 10 with a good whack of salary and / or decent 2nd round pick coming back if he's not

Most aren't taking the piss at all. Shai will be 9 and 16 if Pickett is a thing or 9 and 10 with a good whack of salary and / or decent 2nd round pick coming back if he's not
And thats exactly what we have claimed all along 'Before the pickett thing even came up'
We all accept freo will be struggling with cap space in a year or 2 if the warner thing was a possibility and freo would ask for cap contribution so then the 11 & 12 picks are where its at

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold Coast gave up Bowes & Pick 7 for a future 3rd round pick for getting him off their books.

Pick 6 at a minimum has to be it for Dan Rioli not often do B&F players want to get to the Suns they won't stuff this up... and we will likely be paying half of his salary at the least given we have to fill you have to fill your cap to 95%.

With losing Martin, Grimes, Bolton, Baker & Graham that's a lot of money walking out the door.
The difference was that was a salary drop, the only reason for the pick 7 sweetener, Suns don't currently have cap issues and while Rioli is contracted so they'll have to pay overs, if you think tigers will get a Bowes type deal, your dreaming lol

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

The difference was that was a salary drop, the only reason for the pick 7 sweetener, Suns don't currently have cap issues and while Rioli is contracted so they'll have to pay overs, if you think tigers will get a Bowes type deal, your dreaming lol

What do you think the deal will be

If the Suns don't need Richmond to pay Rioli's salary is 13 on its own closer to the mark?

Nah, Shai is hit and miss. Too often he doesn't turn up.

I think 9 and 27 for Bolton and 10 and 17 for Pickett.
Gibbs turned up every week though, sadly at the SANFL games :(

One thing is for sure, Gold Coast won’t pay over what they think he is worth to them.
GC will pay whats required
Rioli for pick #7 is the corner stone of the trade and is non negotiate able imo and the deal doesnt happen and Rioli stays a Tiger and completes his contract.

Now if the suns want salary paid thats where it gets interesting and they will need to treat that seperately
#14 gets them $500k x 3 years
#20 gets them $250k x 3 years

choose your recipe GC

Nah, Shai is hit and miss. Too often he doesn't turn up.

I think 9 and 27 for Bolton and 10 and 17 for Pickett.
Richmond won't accept 9 and 27 for Bolton, doesn't matter what he's valued as, he's contracted for years we simply wouldn't trade on that deal.

GC will pay whats required
Rioli for pick #7 is the corner stone of the trade and is non negotiate able imo and the deal doesnt happen and Rioli stays a Tiger and completes his contract.

Now if the suns want salary paid thats where it gets interesting and they will need to treat that seperately
#14 gets them $500k x 3 years
#20 gets them $250k x 3 years

choose your recipe GC
When did you get the job? Tiges board must have seen your brilliant posts and thought f me, he's our guy

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Daniel Rioli [UFA 2027] - Wants to join Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back