Oppo Camp David Swallow staying North until at least the end of 2024, AFTER WHICH he becomes (?) a NMFC player

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: David Swallow to North - Official Thread 2013

Will we have a crack at snaring David Swallow during the upcoming trade period? That's what I want to know.

Yes

& Jigger O'mearhead

& Ricky Ponting's 4 year old son via the number one ticket holder father-son rule..

Picks 1 (10-12ish) and 2 (28-30ish) in the super draft and Gavin Urquart or Majak Daw.

Otherwise, David nominates a price and goes in to the PSD a la Luke Ball.

Where there's a will, there's a way, and the will is certainly there.

Really?

IIRC, Davids bird was sitting on the lap of Andys bird. I thought something more would be said of it. What religion are they again?

I didn't see this I was going over my stats and listening, but if this happened there in nothing more certain than David Swallow going to North.

I didn't see this I was going over my stats and listening, but if this happened there in nothing more certain than David Swallow going to North.
:thumbsu::thumbsu::D:D CamT your as one eyed as the rest of it im waiting for someone to post that they read Mrs Spitts tea leaves "and it said family member will come south to complete the dream":eek:

Hopefully David comes to North Melbourne and becomes a premiership player together with his brother just like Brad and Chris Scott did at Brisbane

And I hope the same, just that it's at the Suns.

Andrew is a very good player and potentially your next captain, the same can be said for David at the Suns.

You have to wonder why he keeps coming back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glutton for punishment.

I think BUgIn is proof of why Dave will come to north he cant keep away much more exciting than what GC has to offer by his behaviour BU may be turning too:D

I think BUgIn is proof of why Dave will come to north he cant keep away much more exciting than what GC has to offer by his behaviour BU may be turning too:D

I enjoy the North board, there are some well thought out opinions by people passionate about your club and some absolute nonsensical vitriol directed by a select few should anyone dare question their self emposed rule. Its much like watching parliamentary question time :D

With you as one of those slightly annoying grand-standing Independents. ;-)

We should go hard, I hope we go hard but I can see the reasons to why people think it wont happen. They will want something massive for him.

I can see it working a number of ways. He nominates us and we make a trade, he nominates us and GC refuse to budge or a trade can't be meet.

If a trades not meet it would then be up to David to decide whether he wants to walk out on the GC for nothing or stay with his current club.

They both look like terrific young men and I just can't see him walking out on his club, we have to pressure them hard for a trade and hope the threat of losing him for nothing is to great.

If he goes to the draft teams will be unlikely to pick a player with there first pick on a player who is committed else where.

Iva Bigun is the Lady Chatterley of Bigfooty.. champing at the bit to get it on with a real dirt under the fingernails type footy club.

I'm pretty sure, but happy to be corrected, that Iva B is actually an ex North supporter, even to the point of having "family" ties with the club.....going from memory of reading some of his past posts on other boards, his father or Uncle played for the Roos, or father-in-law....some sort of connection I'm 99% sure.
Over to you Iva:thumbsu:

Andrew is a very good player and potentially your next captain, the same can be said for David at the Suns.

Yeah right.

How bout you go back to the shell of a club you follow.

David you want to come to a club with history or stay at a club that will be history:eek:

You are not understanding.

I have it on GOOD WORD that once the cafe facility is built David will sign a contract. The captaincy is irrelevant to David when he knows he can be guaranteed a nice chai latte at Arden Street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back