Dees to life from Brock bottom

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if Melbourne are so bad, why were Carlton interested in Chris Johnson, who couldn't get a game for us?

I think the more appropriate question is if Melbourne aren't so bad, then why are they the reigning wooden spooners.....TWICE IN A ROW?

You've made your point that you are a moron and you have convinced us all. You have succeeded and have nothing more to add.

Piss off.

In 5 years time, Scully, Trengove, Ball and Moloney will be shitting all over Judd, Murphy, McLean and Gibbs.

Just when i think you couldnt say anything more stupid i read this! :eek::eek:

What is sad (well for you anyway)is the fact that you have just backed up my point of assumption from my previous post regarding your IQ level, just keep on making yourself look like a fool you are really excelling at it. :

In 5 years time, Scully, Trengove, Ball and Moloney will be shitting all over Judd, Murphy, McLean and Gibbs.

LOL

That is so sad...

Almost gotta feel sorry for the celler-dwellers...:eek:

Seriously, though, I've never heard of Moloney...

How surprising to see a FailDog supporter sticking up for the Demons...

Decades of disapointment and failing at everything so often go together and i am sure these 2 minnow clubs will be successfull in seeking solace in each other. :eek:
wow. What a great reply. Instead of addressing the actual matter you attack the club I support. Gee, you're good at this.. :eek:
I guess it is rather hard to argue with the truth though, hey?

How surprising to see a FailDog supporter sticking up for the Demons...

Decades of disapointment and failing at everything so often go together and i am sure these 2 minnow clubs will be successfull in seeking solace in each other.
:eek:

wow. What a great reply. Instead of addressing the actual matter you attack the club I support. Gee, you're good at this.. :eek:
I guess it is rather hard to argue with the truth though, hey?

Um, yes? :confused:

"We are on a straight line and we will not deviate
Yes........but we all know which way that line has been going don't we.

arrow-down.jpg

I think they need to deviate.........in fact an about face might just be in order.

It's funny........Moloney talks like he'll actually be part of the resurgence. What chance he is still part of that midfield in 4 years time? :eek:

Or you could just cheat your way to another premiership. Keep dreaming about your salary-cap breaching club with it's cheating price-fixing major sponsor.

It is always amusing to see Melbourne supporters talking about salary cap breaches. It is as if the breaches they committed don't count, even though they got heavily penalised & yet had nothing to show for it.

I will certainly take a club which knows how to win premierships over a club which sacked its greatest ever coach, only to have to crawl back to him with their tail between their legs, when they realised what a major 'balls up' had been made. Unfortunately that club has not won a premiership since that major brain fade, despite having won 6 premierships in the preceding 10 seasons.

The last group of supporters who should be dishing out advice to other clubs, are the supporters of a club who has the second longest existing premiership drought in the competition & whose players had to leave the club to taste premiership success eg Stan Alves, Greg Wells, Earl Spalding, among others.

Firstly, want to apologise for getting carried away and getting personal. I'm passionate about my club and dislike people criticising it for recent performances. You should be able to understand with the past few years you've had.
Spent most of the night reading the opinions of (mostly) Collingwood nuffies bagging out my club. Best thing for me to do right now is to shut down my comp for the night and take a chill pill.

I realise that Melbourne too are guilty of salary cap breaches, the only difference is that we voluntarily disclosed this to the AFL, whereas a former player blew the whistle on the club.

I wish Brock all the best at his new club. Being my favourite player at the time, it saddened me to see him go.
Truce?

Firstly, want to apologise for getting carried away and getting personal. I'm passionate about my club and dislike people criticising it for recent performances. You should be able to understand with the past few years you've had.
Spent most of the night reading the opinions of (mostly) Collingwood nuffies bagging out my club. Best thing for me to do right now is to shut down my comp for the night and take a chill pill.

I realise that Melbourne too are guilty of salary cap breaches, the only difference is that we voluntarily disclosed this to the AFL, whereas a former player blew the whistle on the club.

I wish Brock all the best at his new club. Being my favourite player at the time, it saddened me to see him go.
Truce?

Still keeping the doors locked but this is a quality effort. Fact is the Dees are going to have one hell of a list in 3-5 years time. They just gotta cop their whack till then like we did. :thumbsu:

Carlton picking up more Melbourne scraps.

First Chris Johnson - what an epic fail that was
Next Brock Mclean - hasn't played a decent game since 2006

Who's next, Simon Buckley :eek:

Carlton picking up more Melbourne scraps.

First Chris Johnson - what an epic fail that was
Next Brock Mclean - hasn't played a decent game since 2006

Who's next, Simon Buckley :eek:

You might have told us CJ was so deeply infected with the Demon's heartless worm. It's virtually fatal. You think Brock will carry the same bug or is he a chance to revive and flourish like Barass, Wellsy and the Earl of Duke?

That's hilarious. Melbourne are pretty much screwed draft picks wise, with the new teams coming in (we bottomed out at SUCH a good time) and shouldn't be seriously looking at finals or any sort of success for about 10 years. Brock has to wait 3 at most to be pushing for a flag.
No they havent,they been bottom for the last few years and been picking kids and most have been ok not sure on that Watts he looks a mistake and soft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how people here are bagging Moloney for coming second, when Brock finished 11th.

Moloney is far better than Brock, and they both play very similar roles.

I remeber you. I saw Whelan in southland the other day. Jeez hes stacked it on already. Whos Moloney?

Job interview at Priceline from what I hear. Casual position, ok pay plus he gets to wear one of those name tags on his shirt (something that wouldd have come in handy during his playing days).

Job interview at Priceline from what I hear. Casual position, ok pay plus he gets to wear one of those name tags on his shirt (something that wouldd have come in handy during his playing days).

Gold! :D:thumbsu:

I'm not sure what all you Carlton girls are getting upset about. Moloney didn't pot your club, he just said if you don't to be a part of ours then you can piss off. Wow, such an outrageous thing to say.

I'm not sure what all you Carlton girls are getting upset about. Moloney didn't pot your club, he just said if you don't to be a part of ours then you can piss off. Wow, such an outrageous thing to say.

That's fair enough. But I think you'll find that the majority of the posters on this thread just want to know who this Moloney fellow is. We just want some answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back