Mega Thread Delist/Trade/Draft Supermegaultrathread - Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
why didnt we trade pick 28 and pick 6 for 10 and 11? why did we get 11 and not 10? what if collingwood draft Sheed at 10? why do we always get bent over? are we gay? bloody hell we have no clue on trading, no clue, who trades pick 6 for pick 11 and 31, idiots! Collingwood is the worst team to trade with. This trade will haunt us, just watch

If we were gay we wouldn't we be the best tackling team? Mmmmm dudes...

Take my hat off to Collingwood, managed to greatly strengthen their draft position 2 years running. Unfortunately, at our expense on both accounts. Perplexing stuff. A bit of sodomy in the morning.

And goodbye potentially elite slider at 6. Scharenberg and Kolodjashnij are absolute guns, perfect sizes for modern midfield rotations, class, versatility, composure, play reading ability, athleticism and most importantly, beautiful footskills. Can only hope we take Acres now, good size, strong overhead mark inside/out with decent skills off both feet. But lets face the truth, Sheed looks a ready made Eagle: one-paced, one-sided, shortish, average skills, but a real goer with decent footy smarts and inside positioning. I honestly see him as a slight variation on Priddis: Better spread from congestion, movement and finishing (although this is no real triumph, molasses moves with more grace than Ploddus) but with less inside grunt, tackling ability.
This is an awful and inaccurate description of Sheed.

He isn't slow, quick acceleration, medium top speed. Very smooth mover in traffic. Doesn't panic and is a great decision maker, with neat skills and goal smarts.

Pretty much the anti-Priddis.

Rookie prospect.

I'd be happy with Aliir on our rookie list, his one on one needs some work but Glassy can fix that;). We do need another tall defender. We were looking at one in last years draft. Kamdyn McIntosh i reckon we would of snared if tigers didnt but settled for Colledge. Might want to come home next year.

I'd be happy with Aliir on our rookie list, his one on one needs some work but Glassy can fix that;). We do need another tall defender. We were looking at one in last years draft. Kamdyn McIntosh i reckon we would of snared if tigers didnt but settled for Colledge. Might want to come home next year.

The Schofield, Brown and MacKenzie combo should be fine for a while now.

That being said, I would love to have Aliir Aliir on our list.

why didnt we trade pick 28 and pick 6 for 10 and 11? why did we get 11 and not 10? what if collingwood draft Sheed at 10? why do we always get bent over? are we gay? bloody hell we have no clue on trading, no clue, who trades pick 6 for pick 11 and 31, idiots! Collingwood is the worst team to trade with. This trade will haunt us, just watch

242598-the-simpsons-ralph-wiggum.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would love it if we didnt draft Sheed. one or two guys on here say he is a good player and now this has morphed into WCE wanting him baaaaad. god we are a sorry lot.

I would love it if we didnt draft Sheed. one or two guys on here say he is a good player and now this has morphed into WCE wanting him baaaaad. god we are a sorry lot.

You're a sorry lot.
Haven't you heard his background:
"He's just a poor boy from a poor family,
Spare him his life from this monstrosity"

Only saw the one game of his, against SA.
Transitioned well into an attacking defender but didn't seem to got too well one-on-one for mind.

Doesn't seem confident marking in the air either. Saw him a few times deliberately tap an easy mark down so he could run on to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back