Mega Thread Delist/Trade/Draft Supermegaultrathread - Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to list the cases..... It's largely a non-issue. The only one I'm aware of that has wanted to "go home" when they were established as a significant player is Judd. Ebert was one that got away because of our management of him.

Judd was a huge blow but not sure we should build our entire strategy around that example.
I saw Ebert live in finals - he was not best 22. He has developed very well with Port but under real pressure goes back to type. He was given opportunities by WC but could not kick under pressure. Great bloke though.

Few more reports starting to come through that yeo for 28 is essentially a done deal, looks like jake niall was on the money again

Left field candidate for pick 11 could be Darcy Gardiner. We aren't overflowing with KPD stocks.

Would obviously prefer a mid but if the 'Eagles are considering a tall I wouldn't mind him.

What are we worrying about? Just ask this guy!

4Wo1m.png
Vozzo's son?

This kid is exactly the type we need. Not Vanilla at all, Ive watched his games, HE STANDS OUT.

Hes clever around packs, very good foot skills both sides of the body, I like that hes not a skinny kid,
big bodied with in & under skills, moves a bit like Dwanyne Lamb used to, thick through the hips, I only hope hes still there at 28 But I seriously doubt it.

He's listed at just 181 and 75kg which is small.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Left field candidate for pick 11 could be Darcy Gardiner. We aren't overflowing with KPD stocks.

Would obviously prefer a mid but if the 'Eagles are considering a tall I wouldn't mind him.

We so desperately need a quality mid that choosing a kpd would be distastrous.

We so desperately need a quality mid that choosing a kpd would be distastrous.

Catastrophic was the first word that came to mind for me.

One thing that has me really worried is if Sheed is gone by 11 and Collingwood think that he might then it would stand to reason to hold onto 11 if they are keen on Acres knowing full well that he would be gone come 10.

Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes.

Wut. Lunacy.

With the mass exodus of players wanting back to their home states this off season I have a sneaking suspicion Sheed will be there at 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back