List Mgmt. Delisting and drafting is almost as fun as trading: The trade and draft megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Langer is Steve Coniglio’s mentor as per the write up on a conversation Coniglio had when he had to chose football or cricket. (Reported in on-line edition in The West Australian today).

I hope Rawlings goes to our board member and let’s him know he needs to finish the job and operation get Cogs needs to be activated. Langer - do your job. If he was not able to get him playing for Scorchers/Australia at Optus stadium, at least make sure he is at Optus as an Eagle.
Think how good it would be to have another elite blue chip mid in the side

I think Gaff may be staying now ..The radio interview was very positive and Gaff seemed quite sincere about working a few things out regarding contract details with Wce ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

As an outside observer, Im not seeing the positives that you are. If Im looking for positives, id rather be hearing " I want to stay at the Eagles " rather than " Yeah, I hope so ". " Im committed to what the boys have in front of them for the next two weeks, that's my focus " I'm reading that as its very possible I'm out of here but don't want to derail the teams shot at a premiership so I will keep my mouth shut until we are finished with finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the story has about as much creditability as the chances of him buying a house in Baldivis.

Geez Monocle - you do get easily confused don't you.

He is playing at Baldivis (apparently their offer is huge - 6 pack of meat pies every week) and living in Cottesloe.

It's not that hard. Please try and keep up.

Justin Langer is Steve Coniglio’s mentor as per the write up on a conversation Coniglio had when he had to chose football or cricket. (Reported in on-line edition in The West Australian today).

I hope Rawlings goes to our board member and let’s him know he needs to finish the job and operation get Cogs needs to be activated. Langer - do your job. If he was not able to get him playing for Scorchers/Australia at Optus stadium, at least make sure he is at Optus as an Eagle.

One job Justin!

One job!

Geez Monocle - you do get easily confused don't you.

He is playing at Baldivis (apparently their offer is huge - 6 pack of meat pies every week) and living in Cottesloe.

It's not that hard. Please try and keep up.

Apologies....... silly me.

How many times do we go through this dance every year. Gaff is gone. He has not signed as he is out the door. Expect to hear it the day after WCE season finishes. 'still making up my mind', yeah right....

You really are a miserable axe wound Pat.

So we should blindly accept the nonsense that Gaff is talking about? If he comes out the day after WCE exit and says he wants to go to North, do we then accept that he made his mind up months ago?

So we should blindly accept the nonsense that Gaff is talking about? If he comes out the day after WCE exit and says he wants to go to North, do we then accept that he made his mind up months ago?
I genuinely think he hasn't made up his mind yet. As previously written, I think it all depends on his Fathers recovery.
He wants to stay but family comes first...Not for mercenary reasons.

That's my read on it but I'm generally pessimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back