Delisting mega thread 2024!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyways I'm sure if ya could ya would and the below going wouldn't make one iota of a difference.

1. Teakle* - delist , 6 hit outs and six disposals total for the last 2 weeks.
2. Drury - delist
3. Ford - trade
4. Stephenson - delist
5. Free - delist
6. Greenwood - ret
7. Harvey - delist
8. Lazzaro - delist
9." Bert " Nuyon - delist
10. Phillips - delist/trade
11. Pink - delist
12. Powell - trade
13. Sellers - delist
14. Shiels - ret
15. Taylor - delist
16. JK Rawling - fire out of a cannon

* has been so poor the last fortnight, CCJ owes him a beer.
Not suggesting at all any of the above have trade value. But they're not bringing anything to the table, we know internally our training is terrible. Simpkin gave the boys a spray. A coach said, if you wondering why North are so bad, just watch them train.
Another said in all my years involved I know xxx xxx wouldn't get a contract elsewhere
Enough is enough, 46 goals against the last two games. If you want to change the output, first you must change the input.

And **** 'em if 16 list changes is unsettling for the group, it's their ****en fault.
I'd keep Powell and maybe Ford but the rest is hard to argue

1. Teakle* - delist
2. Drury - delist
3. Ford - See what he does next year (on thin ice)
4. Stephenson - delist
5. Free - delist
6. Greenwood - ret
7. Harvey - delist
8. Lazzaro - delist
10. Phillips - One more year but its make or break next year
11. Pink - delist
12. Powell - Keep
13. Sellers - delist
14. Shiels - ret
15. Taylor - delist
16. L Mcdonald - has had a few harsh truths, maybe on the way out
17. Bergman - is a twig and hasn't got the body for AFL
19. CCJ - delist, pay him out of his contract
20. JK Rawling - fire out of a cannon

My lord when you look at it this way (thanks TAO lol) it is looking BLEAK

1. Teakle* - delist
2. Drury - delist
3. Ford - See what he does next year (on thin ice)
4. Stephenson - delist
5. Free - delist
6. Greenwood - ret
7. Harvey - delist
8. Lazzaro - delist
10. Phillips - One more year but its make or break next year
11. Pink - delist
12. Powell - Keep
13. Sellers - delist
14. Shiels - ret
15. Taylor - delist
16. L Mcdonald - has had a few harsh truths, maybe on the way out
17. Bergman - is a twig and hasn't got the body for AFL
19. CCJ - delist, pay him out of his contract
20. JK Rawling - fire out of a cannon

My lord when you look at it this way (thanks TAO lol) it is looking BLEAK
do you know when the player exit interviews will take place ? It would be soon i would imagine...

Its already happening. There will be a huge clean-out.
We have only 3 picks inside 40 and no good player would come to us

we’ve already cut deep in the past

All well and good to say we have a dozen players not up to it but who/how are you replacing them with what we have

We’ve already lost shiels, greenwood and Thomas I don’t see us going crazy and culling heaps more

All well and good to say we have a dozen players not up to it but who/how are you replacing them with what we have

We’ve already lost shiels, greenwood and Thomas I don’t see us going crazy and culling heaps more

I agree with you, but there is going to be a clean out unfortunately

We are just being ****ed over by Brady bad decisions. Sam Mitchell actually is heavily involved in the recruiting and list managing etc

Assuming for a moment that those contracted - i.e. Pink, Stephenson, CCJ & Teakle will NOT be delisted, then I would think:
  • Retirements / Other
    • Thomas
    • Shiels
    • Greenwood
  • Delisted
    • Free
    • Drury
    • Taylor
    • Nuyon
    • Harvey
  • 1 yr deals -> Lazz, Sellers
As noted by Nostra, with only 3 draft picks under 40, I cannot see how we can go much further than about 5 true de-listings beyond Thomas, Shiels and Greenwood.

Assuming for a moment that those contracted - i.e. Pink, Stephenson, CCJ & Teakle will NOT be delisted, then I would think:
  • Retirements / Other
    • Thomas
    • Shiels
    • Greenwood
  • Delisted
    • Free
    • Drury
    • Taylor
    • Nuyon
    • Harvey
  • 1 yr deals -> Lazz, Sellers
As noted by Nostra, with only 3 draft picks under 40, I cannot see how we can go much further than about 5 true de-listings beyond Thomas, Shiels and Greenwood.
I don't see the point of putting off the delistings. If we only cut those eight we are just kicking the can down the road. Next year there would be about 10 highly likely delistings (Stevo, Ford, Lazz, Sellers, Phillips, CCJ, Pink, Kal Dawson, Teakle, Bergman) plus 4 more who would be a good chance to go.

Do it this year when the draft is deep. I also think we would also be better off with a smaller list to not waste development time on list cloggers.

But we have 5 picks in total yeah?

Honestly I'd be inclined to use all of them to replace the three that have gone plus a few extra that we delist.

Better off taking a punt on some kids who may bring something than keeping those who we know won't.

And if we can get just 2 mature trades to replace a couple more, then we have to be in a better position than we are now..

How about something like this?

OUT
1 taylor
2 free (r)
3 laz
4 shiels (r)
5 TT
6 greenwood
7 sellers (r)
8 harvey

Plus a couple of these:
stevo? (trade with 2x 4th rounders for 3rd rounder?)
phillips? (trade for 3rd rounder?)
ccj?
drury? (r)
nyuon? (r)

IN:
(If you split pick 2 into 2 first rounders)
1 armstrong/shanahan
2 berry
3 2nd KPF (gerreyn? faull?)
4 SML FWD (richards? konstanty? owies?)
5 experienced player 1 for F3 (parker?)
6 experienced player 2 for 3rd rounder (macrae?)
7 UFA DEF MID parfitt/lyons
8 UFA KPF day/membrey

But we have 5 picks in total yeah?

Honestly I'd be inclined to use all of them to replace the three that have gone plus a few extra that we delist.

Better off taking a punt on some kids who may bring something than keeping those who we know won't.

And if we can get just 2 mature trades to replace a couple more, then we have to be in a better position than we are now..
I’d only use top 40 picks which currently we have 3

Than have speculative late picks on 2 year deals

I don't see the point of putting off the delistings. If we only cut those eight we are just kicking the can down the road. Next year there would be about 10 highly likely delistings (Stevo, Ford, Lazz, Sellers, Phillips, CCJ, Pink, Kal Dawson, Teakle, Bergman) plus 4 more who would be a good chance to go.

Do it this year when the draft is deep. I also think we would also be better off with a smaller list to not waste development time on list cloggers.
If you dont churn aggressively you get less of a look at draftees that may show potential

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suspect there will be far fewer delistings than the baying mob desires, especially given Thomas, Shiels and Greenwood are already gone.

We need stability over everything - coaching level, onfield, everything.

We've burned it down, we've gone and got the teams in place a la coaching/development/S+C and now it is times to back them in.

You lot are unbelievable.

A perfectly legal activity, in the days after another challenging season, in the privacy and company on friends over a few reflective beers........for some snotty BigFooty nuff nuffs to scream out "The players are vaping!! Im dobbing on you!!"

Maybe the players nor the rest of the paid staff aren't the problem at the club.
Its actually not ****en legal thanks to a pack of gutless wowsers oin the ALP.

Not only that you can't get a ****en dry herb vape anywhere in the country right now cos of the potential 2.2 million dollar fine attached and they don't come with any of the so called health risks that e-liquids allegedly pose.

Its actually not ****en legal thanks to a pack of gutless wowsers oin the ALP.

Not only that you can't get a ****en dry herb vape anywhere in the country right now cos of the potential 2.2 million dollar fine attached and they don't come with any of the so called health risks that e-liquids allegedly pose.

Jeez I better keep mine working, I need that thing

Suspect there will be far fewer delistings than the baying mob desires, especially given Thomas, Shiels and Greenwood are already gone.

We need stability over everything - coaching level, onfield, everything.

We've burned it down, we've gone and got the teams in place a la coaching/development/S+C and now it is times to back them in.
The problem is we cut too deep. Let’s do it again.

Can’t believe some here are justifying professional athletes vaping.

My local amateur side playing group have just implemented a drinking ban for the whole finals series!

Remove this Banner Ad

Delisting mega thread 2024!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back