Delisting mega thread 2024!!

Remove this Banner Ad

If the bloke has grown up around elite athletes, has spent a few years on a list, has all the support available to them to succeed and a more privileged knowledge of elite habits than most, and STILL hasn't had the penny drop (if that's true), then he doesn't need to be stapled to anyone, he needs to be delisted.
It might just be a maturity thing. He's also spent his career with mediocrity getting a game every week. Imo, another year would not be a bad thing considering the list culls of recent times, and the contracts dished out to some other underperformers. Imo or something.

Anyways I'm sure if ya could ya would and the below going wouldn't make one iota of a difference.

1. Teakle* - delist , 6 hit outs and six disposals total for the last 2 weeks.
2. Drury - delist
3. Ford - trade
4. Stephenson - delist
5. Free - delist
6. Greenwood - ret
7. Harvey - delist
8. Lazzaro - delist
9." Bert " Nuyon - delist
10. Phillips - delist/trade
11. Pink - delist
12. Powell - trade
13. Sellers - delist
14. Shiels - ret
15. Taylor - delist
16. JK Rawling - fire out of a cannon

* has been so poor the last fortnight, CCJ owes him a beer.
Not suggesting at all any of the above have trade value. But they're not bringing anything to the table, we know internally our training is terrible. Simpkin gave the boys a spray. A coach said, if you wondering why North are so bad, just watch them train.
Another said in all my years involved I know xxx xxx wouldn't get a contract elsewhere
Enough is enough, 46 goals against the last two games. If you want to change the output, first you must change the input.

And **** 'em if 16 list changes is unsettling for the group, it's their ****en fault.
Quality Post TAO. Clearly so you can see the truth. 👍🏻

**** me, players vaping. Won't someone think of the children.

Take them out the back at shoot them.
The club exists because of it’s members. For our money and time It’s fair that the members might expect the players to not ****en smoke. I’d rather they were taking drugs (which they probably are too).

No idea about the green stuff, saw them vaping only.
Not one of the whipping boys also.
At the time I actually asked one of them why they're vaping & he just laughed.
It’s a free country and all that but compare this with the professionalism that a 19 year old kid in Harry Sheezel appears to conduct himself with.

The club exists because of its members. For our money and time It’s fair that the members might expect the players to not ****en smoke. I’d rather they were taking drugs (which they probably are too).
The club exists because of the members jeez it thought today was 25th of August not 1st of April.
If this club cared about the members they wouldn’t of have members centre wing 2 members reserved seats in 2023 moved to the Forward pocket in 2024 for some BS upmarket boutique members to feed the ego’s of the so called Token gesture Hangers on supporters who didn’t pack out that area at all.
Plus if our So called members decide to turn up then our board may take notice.
Till that happens the company line from our club will be we had little wins all is well shut your mouth pay your membership and we run the show not the members.
The only way things will change will be a need for a special person who if they get there way and fixes up our club will go down as a great of the NMFC with the likes of Keith Grieg,Schimma,Blight,Barrassi,Carey,Archer and Pagen.
Maybe it could be Sonia Hood and maybe she can get down to Bunnings and buy the biggest broom $$$ can buy and sweep the stench out of our club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate delisting threads.

What is it gonna take for some of these players to understand that the AFL comes and goes? Do they know that if you're not successful in this business you're a nobody?

How many AFL players made it into a gig that gave them some financial security? Most of them have to pick up the tools and open a tradie business.

Toby Pink is a perfect example of a player that works his arse off with the limited ability he has but because he tries his absolute best, gets another year on his contract. He was a tradie before coming back into the AFL system. Good on him.

Do our players know or remember what Clarko told them? They won't be at Arden St for long if they screw it up.

Anyways I'm sure if ya could ya would and the below going wouldn't make one iota of a difference.

2. Drury - delist
3. Ford - trade
4. Stephenson - delist
5. Free - delist
6. Greenwood - ret
7. Harvey - delist
8. Lazzaro - delist
11. Pink - delist
12. Powell - trade
13. Sellers - delist
14. Shiels - ret
15. Taylor - delist

Not suggesting at all any of the above have trade value. But they're not bringing anything to the table, we know internally our training is terrible. Simpkin gave the boys a spray. A coach said, if you wondering why North are so bad, just watch them train.
Another said in all my years involved I know xxx xxx wouldn't get a contract elsewhere
Enough is enough, 46 goals against the last two games. If you want to change the output, first you must change the input.

And **** 'em if 16 list changes is unsettling for the group, it's their ****en fault.
Post needs to be pinned. And it dont even list lmac and ccj!

How the hell we could be paying anywhere near the TPP with that list is ridiculous.

Post needs to be pinned. And it dont even list lmac and ccj!

How the hell we could be paying anywhere near the TPP with that list is ridiculous.

Of course we won't delist that many, but yes it is stark, bleak and as I said if we could, I'm sure we would.

Probably be 6-9 I'd suggest. I'm currently in a meeting at work and investing time in a post covering our drafting years of 2017-2020.

And it isn't going to be pretty fwiw :(

You lot are unbelievable.

A perfectly legal activity, in the days after another challenging season, in the privacy and company on friends over a few reflective beers........for some snotty BigFooty nuff nuffs to scream out "The players are vaping!! Im dobbing on you!!"

Maybe the players nor the rest of the paid staff aren't the problem at the club.

2. Drury - delist
3. Ford - trade
4. Stephenson - delist
5. Free - delist
6. Greenwood - ret
7. Harvey - delist
8. Lazzaro - delist
11. Pink - delist
12. Powell - trade
13. Sellers - delist
14. Shiels - ret
15. Taylor - delist

l would still be keeping :

Teakle, MSD pick and played 9 games in a team that didnt playing well.I would still give him 1 more year .
Lazzaro, might not be a regular in the side but at least unlike others in the team he tries.
Phillips, l still believe he will get better. He's been coming from a long way back. So 2 more years for me.
Pink: We should honour his contract for him activating his 1 year extention.
Powell like Pink we should honour his contract unless he is happy to be part of a trade package back to SA for either Houston or Rachele...

Keep Brady as we still need someone as a scapegoat for our on field performance..

. Drury - delist
. Ford - trade
. Stephenson - delist
. Free - delist
. Greenwood - ret
. Harvey - delist
." Bert " Nuyon - delist
. Sellers - delist
. Shiels - ret
. Taylor - delist

McDonald and CCJ can play VFL until they either want to leave, retire or their contract runs out and l also dont care how much the players are being paid or how long they are contracted for, unless they perform then they play VFL until they do and on a consistant basis not just a 1 game revolving door policy..

The club exists because of the members jeez it thought today was 25th of August not 1st of April.
If this club cared about the members they wouldn’t of have members centre wing 2 members reserved seats in 2023 moved to the Forward pocket in 2024 for some BS upmarket boutique members to feed the ego’s of the so called Token gesture Hangers on supporters who didn’t pack out that area at all.
Plus if our So called members decide to turn up then our board may take notice.
Till that happens the company line from our club will be we had little wins all is well shut your mouth pay your membership and we run the show not the members.
The only way things will change will be a need for a special person who if they get there way and fixes up our club will go down as a great of the NMFC with the likes of Keith Grieg,Schimma,Blight,Barrassi,Carey,Archer and Pagen.

This is my biggest beef with the club and l let them know it everytime l can...

l would still be keeping :

Teakle, MSD pick and played 9 games in a team that didnt playing well.I would still give him 1 more year .
Lazzaro, might not be a regular in the side but at least unlike others in the team he tries.
Phillips, l still believe he will get better. He's been coming from a long way back. So 2 more years for me.
Pink: We should honour his contract for him activating his 1 year extention.
Powell like Pink we should honour his contract unless he is happy to be part of a trade package back to SA for either Houston or Rachele...

Keep Brady as we still need someone as a scapegoat for our on field performance..

. Drury - delist
. Ford - trade
. Stephenson - delist
. Free - delist
. Greenwood - ret
. Harvey - delist
." Bert " Nuyon - delist
. Sellers - delist
. Shiels - ret
. Taylor - delist

McDonald and CCJ can play VFL until they either want to leave, retire or their contract runs out and l also dont care how much the players are being paid or how long they are contracted for, unless they perform then they play VFL until they do and on a consistant basis not just a 1 game revolving door policy..

Yeah fair enough and what you've 10 list changes, I was just really illustrating how dire it currently is.

ten list changes is still huge:)

Yeah fair enough and what you've 10 list changes, I was just really illustrating how dire it currently is.

ten list changes is still huge:)
Thats true but 10 list changes might shake up the players showing them this club means business from now on...

"Shape up or ship out"

should be put above the entrance to the locker rooms and inside it also..

You lot are unbelievable.

A perfectly legal activity, in the days after another challenging season, in the privacy and company on friends over a few reflective beers........for some snotty BigFooty nuff nuffs to scream out "The players are vaping!! Im dobbing on you!!"

Maybe the players nor the rest of the paid staff aren't the problem at the club.
Another rubbish post by you.

Firstly, the intimation was that it was occurring during the season. Secondly, just because it isn't illegal doesn't mean it isn't a bad idea. Thirdly, what is the problem then lol?

Another rubbish post by you.

Firstly, the intimation was that it was occurring during the season. Secondly, just because it isn't illegal doesn't mean it isn't a bad idea. Thirdly, what is the problem then lol?
Compare this to the hawks where calsher dear got reamed for ordering a fried chicken Sanger rather than grilled chicken

Remove this Banner Ad

Delisting mega thread 2024!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back