Delisting mega thread 2024!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Care to share the announcement from the club of those two changes? Captaincy stripped and retirement.
You wait bruv, confirmed, on the 100% outer next year. He has an offer to get out or he plays VFL unless injuries. Thats it. Done, goneski, adios amigo. Aint no ****ing captain next year. Clarko will appoint a captain and it aint Sheezel and it aint Jy.

Blardy heck where did this LMac retire poppycock come from

He’s life has been North forever.
Whats his career post footy? Surely that dumb campaigner isn’t a tradie? Imagine a tradie smashing up studs and noggins and smiling after he just ****ed up a $300 LVL beam because he cut off too much than he expected? 😂

You wait bruv, confirmed, on the 100% outer next year. He has an offer to get out or he plays VFL unless injuries. Thats it. Done, goneski, adios amigo. Aint no ****ing captain next year. Clarko will appoint a captain and it aint Sheezel and it aint Jy.
Will the captain be Blake Durry?

Whats his career post footy? Surely that dumb campaigner isn’t a tradie? Imagine a tradie smashing up studs and noggins and smiling after he just ****ed up a $300 LVL beam because he cut off too much than he expected? 😂

oh stop it DY, he cops shite because we got forced to spend a top ten pick on him. Not his fault, and Phillips who's worse has caused a situation where many a poster cannot face the fact we ****ed up royally. And now we have a ' Lord of the Flies' scenario.

And FYI I'm not Piggy :)

oh stop it DY, he cops shite because we got forced to spend a top ten pick on him. Not his fault, and Phillips who's worse has caused a situation where many a poster cannot face the fact we ****ed up royally. And now we have a ' Lord of the Flies' scenario.

Phillips isn’t worse. You’re wrong. He’s been given a year to shape up or **** off. And fair enough. 2 x doses of glandular fever in your second year. Give the kid a spell, he’ll prove you a bit of a goose too. He has it in him, remember his quads? He will be a beast. Not sure thats the hill mate

Thought you rated him? It's hard to keep up.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phillips isn’t worse. You’re wrong. He’s been given a year to shape up or **** off. And fair enough. 2 x doses of glandular fever in your second year. Give the kid a spell, he’ll prove you a bit of a goose too. He has it in him, remember his quads? He will be a beast. Not sure thats the hill mate
Dont forget he also got Covid 19 in the same year as he got the 2 doses of Glandular Fever..

Dont forget he also got Covid 19 in the same year as he got the 2 doses of Glandular Fever..
No wonder his conditioning is substandard.. he’ll get there. I believe he will earn a solid deal end of 2025 and will be an integral part of our midfield. More reason we shouldn’t look at midfielders in this draft. KPP are abundant

No wonder his conditioning is substandard.. he’ll get there. I believe he will earn a solid deal end of 2025 and will be an integral part of our midfield. More reason we shouldn’t look at midfielders in this draft. KPP are abundant
We shouldn't look at midfielders cos we have Phillip? Turn it up Rawling.

The word is the word.. if my word offered me a duffel bag full of NMFC merch and I objected because I dont wear NMFC merch and they should give it to people who can less afford it.. thats who my word is
F-me, you got on the p1ss earlier than usual today!!

When does that excuse end but? He completed his second full preseason in a row and from memory hasn't missed a game in those two seasons yet he regressed massively this year. His 2023 wasn't great but 24 was terrible. His last two games of VFL were 22 and 20 disposals and his last AFL game 12, playing inside mid!

Remove this Banner Ad

Delisting mega thread 2024!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back