Werewolf Discworld Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

So there is 4 left?
Filth as the bomb, me as the doc I won’t die tonight and Filthy will blow up whoever goes near him so we just have to vote one out and we win yeah?

The Filth Wizard who do we lynch?

So there is 4 left?
Filth as the bomb, me as the doc I won’t die tonight and Filthy will blow up whoever goes near him so we just have to vote one out and we win yeah?

The Filth Wizard who do we lynch?

Your choice mate, who has annoyed you most?

I mean it. There's no win condition for you if you don't hit evil. No ties. You need to wipe out the other faction. Vote jmoo and so will I.

I mean it. There's no win condition for you if you don't hit evil. No ties. You need to wipe out the other faction. Vote jmoo and so will I.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You stick to your word Filth, I am watching you.
what are you doing?

Filth is the bomb, so you lynch me today and then what's your plan? you target him tonight you die, Dr Crow is self protecting tonight, so they will lynch you tomorrow.

the only option is to try to lynch Dr Crow today on a coin flip, then we try to lynch Bomber Filth tomorrow for the coin flip win

what are you doing?

Filth is the bomb, so you lynch me today and then what's your plan? you target him tonight you die, Dr Crow is self protecting tonight, so they will lynch you tomorrow.

the only option is to try to lynch Dr Crow today on a coin flip, then we try to lynch Bomber Filth tomorrow for the coin flip win

So in your plan you put him in a coin flip with the Doc right now... that's trustworthy.

what are you doing?

Mhm

Jmoo, I may be dumb but I am not stupid

So in your plan you put him in a coin flip with the Doc right now... that's trustworthy.
as opposed to him being voted out in a lay down misere tomorrow?

as opposed to him being voted out in a lay down misere tomorrow?

There's only one person playing for the win and that's you. I'm sure he noticed you put his head in the noose as soon as you could.

Mhm

Jmoo, I may be dumb but I am not stupid
if you have manipulated one of those two knuckleheads to vote for me you are definitely both dumb and stupid

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Discworld Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back