Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

East Brighton are playing at Moorabbin's ground on alternate weeks. So it should be stuffed by about round 8.

Moorabbin seems to be the least talked about team, any news on them? Finished 3rd last year but Got spanked by mount and seems they have lost there best player in johannason to Chelsea

Moorabbin seems to be the least talked about team, any news on them? Finished 3rd last year but Got spanked by mount and seems they have lost there best player in johannason to Chelsea
They will be there abouts no doubt, have picked up a gem from Div 1 st pauls in Nicklaus Stanlan-Velt zoom zoom down those wings & has picked up an enforcer in David Vassalo from EH bring on the season.

Garrrrry. no kriz for us. . . The coveted number 10 is staying glued to my fat back. Just make sure when we play whoever you play for . Make sure whatever spud they put on me they are closer than 5 metres cos i have a tendency to take absolute screamers for fun.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Haha lol Tonka, if only you could run you look like your running on a treadmill, as they say, I've gone fishing & caught a whopper.

Like most teams were quietly confident we'll do well this year.
I wouldn't call losing by 17 points in a prelim getting spanked by the way.
Losing Johansson is a big loss for sure, but he has been very loyal to the club for years. He's still young and he really should be playing in a higher division. We're sad to lose him but all the boys genuinely hope he does well. He's a quality guy to have at a club.
We've picked up some good players so we'll just have to wait and see how we go when the season starts.

Like most teams were quietly confident we'll do well this year.
I wouldn't call losing by 17 points in a prelim getting spanked by the way.
Losing Johansson is a big loss for sure, but he has been very loyal to the club for years. He's still young and he really should be playing in a higher division. We're sad to lose him but all the boys genuinely hope he does well. He's a quality guy to have at a club.
We've picked up some good players so we'll just have to wait and see how we go when the season starts.
How did johannisen go in div 2 when moorabin was last there? Gun in div 3, but could struggle in div 2. Also did Luke James end up signing at moorabin ?

They will be there abouts no doubt, have picked up a gem from Div 1 st pauls in Nicklaus Stanlan-Velt zoom zoom down those wings & has picked up an enforcer in David Vassalo from EH bring on the season.

Dave vassalo an enforcer??? Haha you kidding me, hes never played ones in his life and he couldnt enforce himself out of a wet loaf of bread!!

Dave vassalo an enforcer??? Haha you kidding me, hes never played ones in his life and he couldnt enforce himself out of a wet loaf of bread!!
Check you facts PAL as he played seniors at the nest last year built like a Gorilla & has impressed me on the track.

Check you facts PAL as he played seniors at the nest last year built like a Gorilla & has impressed me on the track.

Vassalo impressed last preseason on the track to......then he played, was twos by the end of the year & couldn't even make the finals sides or GF
Nice guy & built like the terminator, but Sarah Conor would get more touches than that bloke

Good luck to kangas if he's in you're best 22, he would be a thirds player for us.....just saying

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vassalo impressed last preseason on the track to......then he played, was twos by the end of the year & couldn't even make the finals sides or GF
Nice guy & built like the terminator, but Sarah Conor would get more touches than that bloke

Good luck to kangas if he's in you're best 22, he would be a thirds player for us.....just saying
I love how the hillbillies whack the people on the way out and this is prob one of there fat loud mouth committee members

I love how the hillbillies whack the people on the way out and this is prob one of there fat loud mouth committee members

Just calling it how it is #proudpuma , not here to swipe anyone. It's a forum & nothing wrong with a laugh mixed around some cold hard facts, can go into detail if you like? So who else we whack on the way out??? u made the statement, back it up......... or you upset we didn't give u a recruiting call?? lol peanut

Good comment not, I'm sure your club never whacked anyone as they left the building especially when you had those mass exodus of players prior to 2015 ,all of a sudden you have become a brave computer warrior since you've had a few signings come in last senior flag what like umm 2002 or 3 when Kooka was coach.

Lundh
Lyndhurst playing a praccy game this weekend I see.
Jump on their Facebook page and they already talking it up and Ganna song the song after they win
Hahaha praccy match ya flog..!
they are the biggest bunch of ******s I've ever seen..!
If they struggle for numbers could always get some ring ins from midway Cobras..!

Paul stow has left endeavour hills after a massive dispute with the coach about money.. Wasn't paid for the first 4 rounds and was promised $150 a game. Now off to meeniyan dumbalk

Hahaha. No money gets dished out down at the falcs. Cant get paid playing in the ressies can ya?

Paul who??? lol our coach dosent even collect $$

our canteen has probably been effected most by this departure....we will adjust ;)

Paul stow was apprently training at buchan last night.. Un happy about starting in the twos at meeniyan the roller coaster of the journeyman

Hillbillies have form from last year when Stow left them....

Remove this Banner Ad

Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back