Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Come on Bouncey out your club, the way i see it the only club you haven't had a pot shot at is Dandenong Ca* Ril**

Come on Bouncey out your club, the way i see it the only club you haven't had a pot shot at is Dandenong Ca* Ril**
I wouldn't have thought it was Riley. I've never heard him say a bad word about anyone or any club in the time I've known him. He pumps everyone's tyres up!
Their President has form posting under an alias however, so Bounceback could be from Dandenong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mount x 48 points
Lyndale x 5 points
Doveton Eagles x 75 points
South Yarra x 33 points
Endeavour Hills x 28 points
Sandown x 2 points

Great win by Dandenong today.

Hope the cold weather tonight will keep the ferals in doors. Maybe both sides toss a coin and go inside as it's going to be hard for all players any Div 3 suburban side playing in Hallam tonight

Lyndale gone ??? just a thought any comment Polesmoker,anyone get out to Hallam for a comment & finally BB has admitted Dandy as his club & this slime ball bags every other club !!!! After Dandy steal the sole of the original Dandenong VFA club & put their history to shame what an absolute knob you are.

Lyndale gone ??? just a thought any comment Polesmoker,anyone get out to Hallam for a comment & finally BB has admitted Dandy as his club & this slime ball bags every other club !!!! After Dandy steal the sole of the original Dandenong VFA club & put their history to shame what an absolute knob you are.
Wouldn't of thought we're gone by any means it's round 7... Just not playing good footy at the moment. Again a lot can be learnt from the weekends game, put to use at training and can hopefully bounce back against the Eagles on a big Queens Birthday match.

Sounds like you guys are in crisis?

You are now sitting 7th on the ladder and i really don't think you guys stand a chance against the eagles.

Sorry to be harsh mate, but i think Lyndale will just miss out on finals.

From what I've seen so far, ladder predictions.
1. Mount
2. Doveton
3. Ashwood
4. Hallam
5. Endeavour

Remove this Banner Ad

Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back