Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

No pace, chest marks, floaters, hospital passes, stops to pick up ground balls, chest marks,u turns, no talk, can't bounce, chest marks, only 5 rated players that I saw tonight,walking in between drills and a coach that has no experience.
Kindly explain to me and big footy how in the hell you plan on playing finals????

Could have atleast bought a beer if u were going to come down for a troll you scab. Must be tough at the top

We don't need any help from you scumbags. You are the enemy, and we will succeed. Do not think they we will not come out firing every game.

WE WILL PLAY FINALS THIS YEAR!!!!!

Knicks you really cant say you will play finals? You havent even played 1 game yet how can you talk finals, i have no problem with lyndhurst i think it will be good for the league, but i really think you shouldn't get too ahead of yourself this early on.. win your first 5 games and even then it would be too early to talk finals. And also, you do need to recruit as many good players as possible, so i dont know why everyone who is not at the club is treated like an enemy? Just have fun with your footy guys and play your guts out when it counts

Mark my words, we will play finals, and we will win them.

you idiots are giving us all the ammunition we need. that's all we talk about at training now, destroying the enemy.

write us off at your own peril. cookey knows what he is doing, he will have us ready.

how did your first foray into coaching go "mr I give myself my own knick name and wear singlets in the snow".

Maybe we can organise you to come down to the lightning for a bit of a pep talk one day? just in case all reports are true and we cant win a game, it would be nice to know how u dealt with it, and still kept those tickets on yourself well and truly visible?

Mark my words, we will play finals, and we will win them.

you idiots are giving us all the ammunition we need. that's all we talk about at training now, destroying the enemy.

write us off at your own peril. cookey knows what he is doing, he will have us ready.
Knicks you're clearly not a Lyndhurst player. Would be appreciated if you would stop posting as if you were. It's making us

how did your first foray into coaching go "mr I give myself my own knick name and wear singlets in the snow".

Maybe we can organise you to come down to the lightning for a bit of a pep talk one day? just in case all reports are true and we cant win a game, it would be nice to know how u dealt with it, and still kept those tickets on yourself well and truly visible?
Bwahahaha... gold. Keep up the good work!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ummmmm, wouldn't it make sense that I have played somewhere else prior to joining a start up club you fool, you really are as dumb as you look.
listen, I'll be sure to come introduce myself when we play against you rich blokes from doveton, im sure u gonna tell me how tough you are like u always do, with all your confidence from wrestling naked blokes, scary stuff that is.

thanks for taking the time to look into my profile, hit a nerve with you did I ugly man?

ummmmm, wouldn't it make sense that I have played somewhere else prior to joining a start up club you fool, you really are as dumb as you look.
listen, I'll be sure to come introduce myself when we play against you rich blokes from doveton, im sure u gonna tell me how tough you are like u always do, with all your confidence from wrestling naked blokes, scary stuff that is.

thanks for taking the time to look into my profile, hit a nerve with you did I ugly man?
Just admiring your trolling and trying to let the other boys on here to not get sucked into your dribble.
If you had any substance, you would state who you were.
Your mate,
Turbo

Last edited:
lol, no mate of mine wrestles blokes nude, you can keep that.

as I stated, ill be sure to come introduce myself when we play you. just don't try any of your h@mmo sexual wrestling moves on me or any of my mates ya queer.

State who you are on a public forum and be accountable for your words.
Your friend
Turbo

How you guys looking this year Turbo?
To be honest I have no idea. I trained on tuesday and thats it. I havent made my mind if i am playing or if i do... where. Im considering concentrating on my "nude wrestling"
I think doveton will be quite strong as will mount waverley, lyndale and endeavour. Ashwood also picking up some good players and carol coming back. Big loss with aussie though.

To be honest I have no idea. I trained on tuesday and thats it. I havent made my mind if i am playing or if i do... where. Im considering concentrating on my "nude wrestling"
I think doveton will be quite strong as will mount waverley, lyndale and endeavour. Ashwood also picking up some good players and carol coming back. Big loss with aussie though.

You haven't made your mind, but looked in very good nick today. Who were you guys missing? Looked like a near full squad?

Was doing the rounds yesterday safe to say sandown are average and eagles did not impress me at all.

Yeah also watched the cobras play, don't know how strong of a side they were fielding but looked an extremely poor quality game. Sandown looked like they had a lot of kids playing.

Yeah also watched the cobras play, don't know how strong of a side they were fielding but looked an extremely poor quality game. Sandown looked like they had a lot of kids playing.

I wouldn't imagine that any first hitout by any club would be that impressive, first time that an outfit comes up against a genuine opponent and in some cases a new gameplan in place.

Remove this Banner Ad

Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back