Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think anyone is writing off ashwood? Very good side and come finals could do anything. We finally played 4 consistent quarters of footy and got the chocolates on Saturday. We're under no illusions that 3rd through to 6 or 7th will be very close come years end and we know that we need to play like we did on Saturday for the remainder of the year if we're 1. Any chance to make finals, and 2. Win any finals at all. Looks like the big man will kick his 100 in the season this year, near on 50 goals in the last month he's in some good form.

Interested to see Nick Smith talking up his group - who are very good for this level of Football and after beating Dandenong by 200 plus.
The form is on the board across the club no question and deserve to be $1.50 favourites BUT mentally, can they win the flag off 19 straight wins?
- you don't tinker with winning form
- you need to lose one before the GF

Would a loss be good or bad for them? If they do drop one against a fellow contender will dent their confidence and increase confidence of those competitors?

Interested to see Nick Smith talking up his group - who are very good for this level of Football and after beating Dandenong by 200 plus.
The form is on the board across the club no question and deserve to be $1.50 favourites BUT mentally, can they win the flag off 19 straight wins?
- you don't tinker with winning form
- you need to lose one before the GF

Would a loss be good or bad for them? If they do drop one against a fellow contender will dent their confidence and increase confidence of those competitors?

Great points 9396. I don't think a loss would do any harm. Gee the heat will be on if they get to the GF undeafeted. Can they do it?
They are a very good team though. Ashwood this week and Doveton next will really give us an idea.
Where was Smith talking them up?
I am told they have a few injuries stacking up, but that's no excuse

Great points 9396. I don't think a loss would do any harm. Gee the heat will be on if they get to the GF undeafeted. Can they do it?
They are a very good team though. Ashwood this week and Doveton next will really give us an idea.
Where was Smith talking them up?
I am told they have a few injuries stacking up, but that's no excuse

We have plenty of depth mate

Best conducted club points... Not only did mount finish bottom of div 3... But they finished with -200 points... Says allot about their club image.png

How are these points awarded? Like what for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1- afl quality club program accreditation
2. Payments of accounts
3.pre match/post match game data
4.disciplinary incidents
5.meeting attendance
6.club engagement

A couple of them you can have points deducted hence why mount are -200
Which is lower than any other club by 2150 points...
Should get more points deducted for having Ricky Nixon play today

1- afl quality club program accreditation
2. Payments of accounts
3.pre match/post match game data
4.disciplinary incidents
5.meeting attendance
6.club engagement

A couple of them you can have points deducted hence why mount are -200
Which is lower than any other club by 2150 points...
Should get more points deducted for having Ricky Nixon play today

Talk as much smack as you want buddy, we just thrashed your mob

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talk as much smack as you want buddy, we just thrashed your mob
We're on out knee's with trying to fill a side, 2 blokes playing both games 4 blokes playing Two's that haven't played in 5 years and are 40+ years old... Congrats on flogging us mate
Doesn't meant your a good club just means the flogs that u have can play good footy too

We're on out knee's with trying to fill a side, 2 blokes playing both games 4 blokes playing Two's that haven't played in 5 years and are 40+ years old... Congrats on flogging us mate
Doesn't meant your a good club just means the flogs that u have can play good footy too

It seems like every time we smash an opponent, they come up with the not enough/injured players excuse

Heard on the grape vine that CPL went nothing but the knuckle yesterday. Broke a players jaw and another incident leaving macklin on the ground without feeling in his legs (possible neck/spine injury) Anyone confirm this?

Cpl should of them selves today
Heard on the grape vine that CPL went nothing but the knuckle yesterday. Broke a players jaw and another incident leaving macklin on the ground without feeling in his legs (possible neck/spine injury) Anyone confirm this?
correct absolute disgrace of a football club jared has a broken jaw and turbo has feeling in his legs but not his arms we are praying they both have speedy recoverys

Don't need this in local footy anymore and it's not the first time CPL have been involved in drama. If i was the league i would look at whether or not they should be in it.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back