D3 Division 3 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

They still manage to roll out 3 teams every week. Something that more established and better credentialed clubs within the VAFA haven't been able to do.
Coaching at this level is challenging even for the most experienced coaches.

Challenges such as recruiting are well known with a perceived stigma around the standard of the footy making it hard.

The travel which is associated with the diivision and the VAFA overall is another complexity. Especially with players with young families who need a supportive family to get the balance right.

The want of the playing group for footy to be part of their life not their sole outlet to put their energy into.

Losing better quality players to higher level clubs.

To last two years and beyond as a coach should be applauded not dismissed.

Hello literally everyone especially Egg Boy

JUST CURIOUS IF THE RECENT LOSSES TO THE BULLIES COULD BE BECAUSE OF FIXTURING.

NOTICED QUITE THE DRAW THEY HAD AT THE START OF THE YEAR. NOT MUCH BREATHING SPACE SO FAR FOR THEM.

AS THEY SAY A BAD TRADESMAN BLAMES HIS TOOLS BUT COULD BIG VAFA BE AFTER THE INNER NORTH HERE? OR IS THIS VICTIM MENTALITY?

I AM SO LOST NOWADAYS. JOCS LOOKING BIG STRONG AND HANDSOME.

sorry for my absence I have been caught up in some of the Divsion 2 drama,. THOSE GUYS ARE NOT MY SPEED SO I HAVE RETURNED TO DIVISON 3.

LOOKING FOR YOUR THOUGHTS. IS THE VAFA COOKED? COULD THERE BE AN INSIDE JOB.

OTHER NOTE IS THIS FAKE NEWS? DID THIS ACTUALLY HAPPEN?

Attachments

• 1722916103296.png
    1722916103296.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 15
The travel which is associated with the diivision and the VAFA overall is another complexity. Especially with players with young families who need a supportive family to get the balance right.
Box Hill literally sit in the best location for travel - they never have to go that far. Smack bang in the middle of the div.

It's a shame they can't rely on dobbing in oppo players on technicalities every week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

couple of sauces have told me this week that theres a possibility box hill north will be getting flogged in a different comp next year. @eggboy any truth to the rumours they're looking at Eastern?

have heard box hill or bulleen templestowe

couple of sauces have told me this week that theres a possibility box hill north will be getting flogged in a different comp next year. @eggboy any truth to the rumours they're looking at Eastern?

have heard box hill or bulleen templestowe

0% chance of BHN moving to Eastern next year.

I believe Eley Park are looking into moving though.

StJ - 3 suspensions + 1 melee
BHN - 3 suspensions
NB - 2 suspensions + 1 melee
PH - 1 suspension + 1 melee
AP - 1 suspension + 1 melee

Some chap from BHN got a early plea from 3 down to 2 weeks, then hasn't learnt his lesson and whacked someone again and got another 5 weeks lol

Remove this Banner Ad

D3 Division 3 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back