D3 Division 3 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats to the Cobra’s, well done to blossom in the finals and take home the ultimate cup, as for the St. John’s lads, will have to try again next year but with promotion and a lot of the players retiring or moving onto other clubs could be a very very dire year in div 2.

Again congrats cobras and Richmond amo’s well done!

Congrats to the Cobra’s, well done to blossom in the finals and take home the ultimate cup, as for the St. John’s lads, will have to try again next year but with promotion and a lot of the players retiring or moving onto other clubs could be a very very dire year in div 2.

Again congrats cobras and Richmond amo’s well done!
Do you have any name mate?

None that I can disclose atm as I promised, but yeah 10+ or so hanging the boots up and a lot of the reserves side to look to play at another club, will be very difficult to field both sides, will need to go heavy on recruiting again.
IS THERE POSSIBILITY OF A KEYSBOROUGH AND JOCS MERGER ON THE CARDS? LET ME KNOW.

BL
1727172039802.png

IS THERE POSSIBILITY OF A KEYSBOROUGH AND JOCS MERGER ON THE CARDS? LET ME KNOW.

BL
View attachment 2120755
My sister's boyfriend used to play for Masala and he was saying there is talks of a merge with the JOCS. Not sure what Div that would be if that's the case.

Also big fan of teriyaki sauce so appreciate the picture BL

Sent from IPhone 7

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Im assuming they are back in div 3 next season after fielding two teams in the 3rds
You’d hope so, but I think it was a really weak move to do so and I don’t belive they’ve got genuine intention of having divisional football. Would be good if they commented here to give the people an answer. I also don’t appreciate the carry on in their social media when they play 3s, p1$$ weak.

Remove this Banner Ad

D3 Division 3 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back