Do You Believe in Allah?

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe in NorthBhoy.

And Glen Archer.

You mean Allah as in that entity that believes women should be in their home and in their hijab so as to avoid being r*ped?

The Allah that promotes lying to further the cause of Islam?

The Allah whom spoke through a warmongering, thieving, murdering, raping pedarast?

If that is whom you're referring to, then no, I don't think he is real. Some do though and some unbelievably defend their right to even though they are considered dirty kaffir who are good for only two things - dead or as a source of tax revenue.

You mean Allah as in that entity that believes women should be in their home and in their hijab so as to avoid being r*ped?

The Allah whom spoke through a warmongering, thieving, murdering, raping pedarast?

If that is whom you're referring to, then no, I don't think he is real. Some do though and some unbelievably defend their right to even though they are considered dirty kaffir who are good for only two things - dead or as a source of tax revenue.

Who believes in that one? Would have to be as crazy as those who believe in the God of fundamentalist Christians.

I beleive that the universe did not create itself, and that there is a creator. Allah is the arabic word for the being that creates. Whatever can be seen can be seen not to create itself so something else must be responsible. If there were more than one god, then surely some would have dominated over others and there would not be order in the universe. Look to the other end of it, and you will see the same laws that you see in our solar system.

Section8, back up what you say. Our belove Prophet (s) was the greatest man in history, as judged by western scolars. Speaking of tax revenue, one of the main reasons Islam is portrayed negatively in the west is so that people do not look into its laws of economics. Banks, imaginary money, interest, income tax, inflation and debt dominate the lives of westerns. An Islamic system opposes it all, and the people that feed you the garbage you are obviously taking in do not like that fact.

Peace be with you

I beleive that the universe did not create itself, and that there is a creator. Allah is the arabic word for the being that creates. Whatever can be seen can be seen not to create itself so something else must be responsible. If there were more than one god, then surely some would have dominated over others and there would not be order in the universe. Look to the other end of it, and you will see the same laws that you see in our solar system.

Section8, back up what you say. Our belove Prophet (s) was the greatest man in history, as judged by western scolars. Speaking of tax revenue, one of the main reasons Islam is portrayed negatively in the west is so that people do not look into its laws of economics. Banks, imaginary money, interest, income tax, inflation and debt dominate the lives of westerns. An Islamic system opposes it all, and the people that feed you the garbage you are obviously taking in do not like that fact.

Peace be with you

Can you point me in the direction of one of these islamic banks that offer so-called interest-free loans?

And if you get the chance, refute the points I made with koranic references.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same guy (assuming you're talking God in the Christian sense). So why would they need another thread?

Speaking etymologically, there are wide differences actually...

Wikipedia for reference...

God
"God is the deity believed by monotheists to be the supreme reality; he is believed variously to be the sole omnipotent creator, or at least the sustainer, of the universe..."

Allah
"...the main term for the deity in Islam; according to the tradition of Islam there are 99 Names of God. They are the names of God revealed in the Qur'an..."

Certainly room in there for differences of opinion...

Mate, you might want to have a look at Karen Armstrong's book Muhammad: A Western Attempt to Understand Islam.

I believe in God.

I also believe in letting all those that badgered God in the companion thread have a crack at Allah here in fairness...

;)

Allah and God are not real. All gods are figments of someones imagination.

Speaking etymologically, there are wide differences actually...

Wikipedia for reference...

God
"God is the deity believed by monotheists to be the supreme reality; he is believed variously to be the sole omnipotent creator, or at least the sustainer, of the universe..."

Allah
"...the main term for the deity in Islam; according to the tradition of Islam there are 99 Names of God. They are the names of God revealed in the Qur'an..."

Certainly room in there for differences of opinion...

Do you ever understand anything you read? Thats not 99 different Gods. It's one God with 99(100) different names.

Is the Christian God not 'The Lord'? 'The Creator'? The All Seeing?, does that make him three different Gods?

I believe in God.

I also believe in letting all those that badgered God in the companion thread have a crack at Allah here in fairness...

;)

Well that "logic" takes the noble prize of "Grandest Stupidity"!

Those nasty people "badgered" God. Did he feel hurt at the harassment? Is he powerless to react himself? Did he ask you to post this or was it just your bigotted prejudice? Is Gods legendary smite and retribution wand at the repair shop?

Now since you believe in God, you must also believe in Allah since you are encouraging posters to "badger" Allah, .....surely you wouldn't ask people to badger a non existent entity?

"in fairness".... so IntheNet, is the decider and implimenter of "fairness" for and on behalf of God.... and ring leading badgerer of Allah ??

Christians, Jews and Muslims have traditionally identified God, Yahweh and Allah as one and the same. So I guess that you believe in Allah.

I think you're right

Therefore if you believe in God, you also believe in Yahweh and Allah

The differences come with prophets and events, not the God.

Remove this Banner Ad

Do You Believe in Allah?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back