Dog act Judd - how many weeks?

Remove this Banner Ad

That was disgraceful from Judd. Why would you want to deliberately injure a opposition player like that when in motion he knew exactly what he was doing? Focus on the ball not the man. Ironically he was very very good for the Blues tonight, but that kinda crap is just not on. Should cop whatever is coming his way for that. He has let his team down.

Surely you could have gotten one of your lesser needed players (kind way of saying "spud") to come and clean Judd up? Absolute dog act and it would have been nice to see some retribution.

Every game is a must win and we had our best 22 out there. I'd have loved to see it, but it wouldn't be worth it.

AFL-0713-2012-Defcon-On-The-Deck_02.jpg

Get that pic into ya

Juddy loves his wrestling moves - eye gouging/pressure points (rischitetti), elbows (pavlich), chicken wings (tonight).

agree that it was very poor - will be interesting to see how it unfolds over the week

Prediction for Judds defence - with Adams on the ground over the ball he was trying to hold the players arm away from the ball and up so the umpire could see that HTB was an option (and was paid BTW).

over to you MRP...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judd turns tables on Brown

REPRIEVED West Coast star Chris Judd last night accused Hawthorn's Campbell Brown of contributing to a serious eye-gouge charge against him.

Judd, who successfully had a one-game suspension overturned, told the AFL Tribunal that Brown held his right hand on the Hawk's face in a bid to attract the umpire's attention.

"If anything, Campbell keeps my hand near the eye to try to get a free kick. He doesn't slap it away," Judd said.

If form's anything to go by he'll not only get off, but blame it on Adams for allowing his arm to be grabbed in the first place.

Even carlton supporters on the MB saying he should be done for it.
Who the hell would they be - not on our board mate.
Excuse the intrusion but we had plenty from you guys on our board
Do you really think he is so good that in that split second he was not only trying to get a free for holding the ball but also knew this guy has a crook shoulder and I will try and hurt him (because I have no idea how bad it can be having crook shoulders) :rolleyes:

Who the hell would they be - not on our board mate.
Excuse the intrusion but we had plenty from you guys on our board
Do you really think he is so good that in that split second he was not only trying to get a free for holding the ball but also knew this guy has a crook shoulder and I will try and hurt him (because I have no idea how bad it can be having crook shoulders) :rolleyes:
649641-daniel-wells.jpg

I started thinking, what charge would it be under? Rough conduct?

It doesn't get reported under MRP rules, as it's been referred straight to the tribunal for Misconduct.

Agree with most, absolute shit dog act.. pissweak of the commentators who couldnt bear saying something remotely negative towards Juddy. :thumbsdown:
Cant believe all they kept saying was "Yer it was quite strange.."

Would not object the NMFC docs to slightly exaggerate the medico report to ensure Judd does get weeks? But a popped shoulder should still be condemning enough surely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dog act Judd - how many weeks?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back