Dog act Judd - how many weeks?

Remove this Banner Ad

Who the hell would they be - not on our board mate.
Excuse the intrusion but we had plenty from you guys on our board
Do you really think he is so good that in that split second he was not only trying to get a free for holding the ball but also knew this guy has a crook shoulder and I will try and hurt him (because I have no idea how bad it can be having crook shoulders) :rolleyes:

Exactly, Carlton supporters are too pissweak to admit it was a dog act by a dog player, your post provides further evidence to support this.

At the game I was flicking between radio stations ABC, SEN and 3AW and all three felt he'd go for it. None of them were laughing, like the ch7 flogs I heard on the replay.

Loved how Gibbs got involved in that piece of footage. Was about the only time that weak excuse for an AFL footballer went near a contest.

After hearing the Seven commentary, their reaction was almost as bad the act.

Amusing thing behind the North End after a Judd goal, a Carlton supporter yelled out "Lets hear you boo him now!" To which a quite a few actually did straight away. Bloke was silent for the rest of the night.

How do you spell Bastinac? He has been terrible for weeks. He's officially broken the door to the twos down.
You are ready to declare him a spud after a couple of substandard weeks? You cannot be serious.

And did you read the post I was replying to? You are advocating us unleashing the physical beast that is Ryan Bastinac upon Judd...?

How about I give you a second chance, to come back and post something less shit?

Just ****ing deplorable.

You could see him deflate when the North supporters turned on him en masse.

He knew he'd ****ed up badly.

An unbelievably outrageous mind**** of a moment of insanity.

• Conduct: the panel determines whether the player's actions were intentional (three activation points), reckless (two activation points), negligent (one activation point), or accidental/incidental (charge rejected).
    Impact: the panel determined how hard the player hit another player. This can be graded as severe (four activation points), high (three activation points), medium (two activation points), low (one activation point), or negligible (charge rejected). The Match Review Panel can consider injury reports when assessing impact.
  • Contact: the panel determines whether contact was made to the head (two activation points), groin (two activation points) or body (one activation point).
The activation points from all three categories are added together to give the total activation points points for the incident. It is important to note that an incident involving accidental/incidental conduct, or negligible impact, will be rejected and the player will receive no penalty, even if the activation points in the other categories are high.
Next, activation points are converted into an offence level:
  • 3-4 activation points = Level 1 offence
  • 5 activation points = Level 2 offence
  • 6 activation points = Level 3 offence
  • 7 activation points = Level 4 offence
  • 8 activation points = Level 5 offence
  • 9 activation points = Ungraded offence
5 weeker??

Disgraceful act by Judd. I can't believe that some people (including Brereton on the radio) thought it was funny. :mad:

Imagine how funny they'd think it was if it was happening to their pin-up boy. He's a protected species. For some reason the umpires love the dirty sniper. Maybe they envy his wealth. Or his bald head.

He spent a lot of time talking to Patch after the siren. He might have been offering him $20k in loose change to shut up.

You are ready to declare him a spud after a couple of substandard weeks? You cannot be serious.

And did you read the post I was replying to? You are advocating us unleashing the physical beast that is Ryan Bastinac upon Judd...?

How about I give you a second chance, to come back and post something less shit?
Fair enough too. Wrong thread, wrong guy.

He has been pretty bad though. "Substandard" is too leniant.

And we do need an enforcer. We simply cannot let that sort of cowardice go unpunished. I've advocated Spud playing that role in the past, but he has been way to important these last few weeks. Do you agree we need someone to stand up to c**** like Judd on the field?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine how funny they'd think it was if it was happening to their pin-up boy. He's a protected species. For some reason the umpires love the dirty sniper. Maybe they envy his wealth. Or his bald head.

He spent a lot of time talking to Patch after the siren. He might have been offering him $20k in loose change to shut up.
I hear Gilligan convened an emergency meeting at AFL House tonight. To bpth come up with a defence for Juddy and a way to hand him another Brownlow.

Sorry to chime in on this but it's probably better contributing in this thread than the one on the main board. The incident was disgusting! I would rather a player punch me in the face from behind than try and injure my arm or a leg, shit I'd rather a punch in the nuts. When players are getting suspended 2 - 3 weeks for tackling anything less than that would be a joke!

Get on any social media outlet you can find and demand some justice, talk back, ring media outlets anything. The AFL will try and brush this of don't let it happen!

• Conduct: the panel determines whether the player's actions were intentional (three activation points), reckless (two activation points), negligent (one activation point), or accidental/incidental (charge rejected).
    Impact: the panel determined how hard the player hit another player. This can be graded as severe (four activation points), high (three activation points), medium (two activation points), low (one activation point), or negligible (charge rejected). The Match Review Panel can consider injury reports when assessing impact.
  • Contact: the panel determines whether contact was made to the head (two activation points), groin (two activation points) or body (one activation point).
The activation points from all three categories are added together to give the total activation pointspoints for the incident. It is important to note that an incident involving accidental/incidental conduct, or negligible impact, will be rejected and the player will receive no penalty, even if the activation points in the other categories are high.

Next, activation points are converted into an offence level:
  • 3-4 activation points = Level 1 offence
  • 5 activation points = Level 2 offence
  • 6 activation points = Level 3 offence
  • 7 activation points = Level 4 offence
  • 8 activation points = Level 5 offence
  • 9 activation points = Ungraded offence
5 weeker??

intentional conduct, severe impact, body contact, I'm aware it is a DirectToTribunal offence but under rough conduct drawing 8 activation points (Level 5 offence) gives you 550 demerit points. 30% loading for his 3 week 'pressure point' ban takes him to 715 demerit points, and an early guilty plea would reduce it by 25% to 536.25 demerit points and a 5 match ban.

Another one here who loved your boy's reaction..:thumbsu:

hf.gif

I'm not fully up to date but how many weeks will Adams miss because of this?
Remains to be seen. But in the end it doesn't matter. The MRP needs to set a strong precedent here, you just cannot get away with shit like that. The penalty needs to be severe so that we never see anything like it again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dog act Judd - how many weeks?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back