Review Dogs 107 defeated Suns 59

Remove this Banner Ad

Dale didn't even look like he worked up a sweat, or put a hair out of place, whilst he was going about suffocating 2 metre Peter:)
If you're talking about dale Morris you are completely wrong - gave his all when he didn't have much back up tonight.
Anyhoo......

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Not true. If this was the case, we would've beaten the hawks and the north game would've been close. We would've still lost to the cats and probably the giants too. We also would've lost to Sydney, Port and possibly even Collingwood. That's 3 to 6 losses if we kicked at league average each week.
I was more referring to increasing our overall goalfront efficiency from our current spot (which is pretty woeful) to the middle of the pack.

Not picking out individual performances.

Can people stop with the Libba and Wallis can't play together silliness? They've played footy in the same side since their dads were wiping their arses.

Okay win, seemed slippery. Great return from Boyd liked his competitiveness and playd well in general play and took 2-3 good grabs. Was going to be very complimentary to Jong but then his second half happened, ditto Dickson. Loved Clay's competitive desire but please pass off when you have a set shot outside 40.
Hope Jake is okay. Bring on the Saints.

Bevo says Stringer will get a scan and they reckon it could be an AC injury. Google's just told me that if it's grade 1 it should be right in two weeks.

That's possible. It seemed on the lighter end of AC joint injuries. Tmac's last year seemed a lot worse

I was more referring to increasing our overall goalfront efficiency from our current spot (which is pretty woeful) to the middle of the pack.

Not picking out individual performances.
Yeah, we're a bit off the middle of the pack, but I don't see how you can claim we would've only had one loss without looking at individual performances.

SMITH%20Clay.png

This guy walks past and slaps your significant other on the ass, what do you do?
Invite him over for dinner and a threesome, the least I could do for this animal!

Bevo says Stringer will get a scan and they reckon it could be an AC injury. Google's just told me that if it's grade 1 it should be right in two weeks.

That's possible. It seemed on the lighter end of AC joint injuries. Tmac's last year seemed a lot worse
I did a mild AC about 10 years ago. It looked very similar, very hard to lift the shoulder out (chicken wing style) missed 1 week, but probably should have missed 2 as it wasn't right. With their docs and rehab I'd guess one week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching Jong play well tonight was great. I hope he keeps the confidence and plays like that from now on. It was a little lower in pressure than playing a top 8 team. I love it when he is on song though.

Yeah, we're a bit off the middle of the pack, but I don't see how you can claim we would've only had one loss without looking at individual performances.
Same amount of scores as GWS for a 25 point loss.

25 scores to 23 against hawthorn and poor kicking for goal DEFINITELY cost us that game.

6 goals 9 against north.

We got owned by geelong.

I'd be willing to concede the geelong and GWS games. Our kicking for goal is atrocious and costs us match ascendancy though. No dancing around it.

Wallis always steps up when Libba goes down. Loved his game tonight and capped it off with 3 goals. Came on here to specifically mention Dunkley and how comfortable he looked out there. Played a lot more midfield time than his last crack at senior footy and found the ball with ease. That's his game and he's started translating it to AFL level already. Wasn't a super exciting game but was one that we never looked like losing. Suns just couldn't make any ground. Nice to coast to a win up in the heat of Cairns. Hopefully Stringer is alright and we can move on to next week.

Ive worked out that if I hit reply I can read you posts with that effing annoying, epileptic inducing avatar off the screen. Before I was a member and just lurked on hubbies account, I just scrolled you up so never got to read them!

Agree with you about Dunks, and I loved his lime boots.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dogs 107 defeated Suns 59

Remove this Banner Ad

Back