Review Dogs beat Brions 67-53, JUH kicks 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigs a little banged up atm could be a good time to get them. Thought we did exactly what we needed to do and our go back to our 1 wood which is our contest work. Expecting the same effort with better flow next week as our ball movement was still average. Loved the effort however

Am I right in thinking that there have been a few quires in here about The Bonts leadership on the field over the last few weeks?
Hardly. Maybe one or two, unless I missed some other commentary. Most have backed Bont's leadership.

When the chips are down I think we lack depth in leadership after Bont and Naughton but I don't think many have questioned Bont's. He just can't do it all on his own.

I gave him BOG last week and the Clay vote for attempting to pick up the whole side. I'll probably back it up with the same votes this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big shout out to Treloar’s 28, 15 CPs, 9 clearances and 5 tackles against his BFF. Gives him a bit of material for their pillow talk on the weekend.
Was huge today, he’s probably been under-utilised in the middle but you can tell he’s just about our go to in there now other than Bont. His responsibility in our midfield group seems to grow every week, just hope he can stay fit

Our mids were outstanding tonight. Wow.

Absolutely pantsed them in the middle. Where’s that been??!!
We really shouldn’t be losing many games when we can get performances like that from English, Bont, Macrae, Libba and Treloar - need it every week though. Baz played more of a support role but thought he was much better too, better on the inside and better with his use and just covers ground to a standard that the others can’t

Ive got a feeling that Beveridge is going to have something to say in his presser.

I think I'll watch it for a change.
I’ve kept reasonably quiet on here about it but the Bevo storm has been a total joke.

Fair enough to criticise but seriously, Longmire took Sydney out of finals when they lost 2016 to us and barely a peep. Simpson has driven WC into the ground since 2018 while mortgaging their future on Kelly and barely a peep. Goodwin took Melbourne to 17th after a prelim, safe as houses.

Hope he has gone nuts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dogs beat Brions 67-53, JUH kicks 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back