Review DOGS INTO THE GRAND FINAL FEEEEKYEAAAAH!

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I like the rest of you and wasn't comfortable until around three minutes to go?
WE'RE INTO A GRAND FINAL!!!!!!!

Deep trauma. The second half was a nightmare. I was thinking about 1997 the whole time and I couldn’t sit on the couch until the final five minutes.

it’s almost like being in front comfortably was worse somehow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Treloar laid 9 tackles. Equal most on the ground to go with his 23 touches and a goal (and that run on the wing), how's that for body language?

2.gif

A fricken Ruckman - a ruckman - give us a ruckman!!! Today we had something like a ruckman.
Our mids have been carrying a mule on their shoulders for 16 weeks
Martin will not get any votes - not from me either - but he was the most valuable player on the ground.
Goodness me, we could have beaten the Brisbane by 20 goals instead the game came down to a one on one between Duyrea and Cameron.

Goodness me - Sweet would have made it so much easier.

It has been ridiculous for most of the year.

There is still some upside to come - Bevo has played this right to the edge.
Keath and Weigtman in - Cordy and Roarke out.

With Schache playing like this - we are a show.

Biblical win

Frankly, I am speechless. I didn't think we could win this but how wrong I was. This was one of the best team efforts I've seen. Players who have copped plenty of negative vibes including from me, all contributed massive efforts. JJ, Hannan, Schache, even Cordy and Gardner all put together great performances.
Bev's coaching, shutting down Alir's intercepting and all their forwards was excellent.
So impressed in our great coach and team.

I reckon I got the old sarcastic "he's not hot" from the Mrs a few times tonight when Baz was on. Ah well what can U do
He was very, very, very hot tonight. Simply awesome.

If you fancy swimming in an ocean of schadenfreude, dog paddle over to the Adelaide board.

tumblr_o1q8ga6fDL1rvsoq2o1_500.gifv

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Review DOGS INTO THE GRAND FINAL FEEEEKYEAAAAH!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back