Backfire Dopey Joe and the Brizzle Bogans vs The Man of Steel (Cripps) and the courageous Carlton Super Heroes

Remove this Banner Ad

Look at all this Collingwood and Richmond flog circle jerking.. you do realise your teams didn’t make finals for a reason right?

Look at all this Collingwood and Richmond flog circle jerking.. you do realise your teams didn’t make finals for a reason right?

You are a gem Kabs. Fans like you make tonight's loss far easier to digest

Shame your Dad didn't choose too pull out of your Mom until.it was too late. Dickhead
Buckle Up Get Ready GIF by Tony Awards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are a gem Kabs. Fans like you make tonight's loss far easier to digest
There‘s a certain 3 flogs in particular with 169 posts between them in this thread alone, all I can say is thank **** for the ignore button!

TDK seemed to run out the game ok. But if there was an injury early, was he expected to? If so, why not just ****ing play him 😂 if he couldn’t, then a huge risk to have him as sub & risk him being a non factor in the 4th.

Either way it is the dumbest ****ing call I’ve ever seen & I’ll seen 5 or 6 coaches roll out Luke McDonald as the first ****ing magnet on the board for nigh on a decade.

Nah need Duddin Orazio Motlop & Williams to be out there with their goal kicking (checks notes - 1 goal), defensive pressure (checks notes - 8 tackles combined).

Carlton fans - you can not just point a finger at me and laugh about Norf when every week you ****ing roll out Fantasia and think you guys have a coach that is going to take you to your next flag…oh our injuries, our outs…you still don’t have to play Orazio 😂
TDK absolutely right. I think everyone in the AFL was querying that as soon as it got announced.

Durdin shouldnt have been playing. Williams is a walk up. With our outs such as Owies and Fogary it meant Orazio and Motlop had to get games. Those 4 players stats irrelevant last night though as the ball didnt go down there.

You do realize your team is a mash of 2 failed teams, and not a real team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Dopey Joe and the Brizzle Bogans vs The Man of Steel (Cripps) and the courageous Carlton Super Heroes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back