Prediction Dr Sonja Hood AM

Remove this Banner Ad

She come out of hiding yet?

Joseph Sikora Drinking GIF by Power

Give them some time, ffs. They have their own mad mondays and end of season holidays to sort out.

I'm sure once they're refreshed and tanned, we'll hear from them. Patience people.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Ohhh so, its about them is it? They need some down time? There is no rest! Thats what makes success

If you want to hear from Jennifer Watt, try dropping her an email. If it is polite and well intended she will generally reply and try her best to address your concerns/questions.

She doesn’t owe me a return email.

But some available public comment on another dumpster fire of a season would be nice.

But I guess AFLW is coming up to divert the attention.

Sorry, didn’t mean to trigger the “on the right track” disciples.

Which one of those has been up to scratch?

Development - look at how RHJ came on, how all of our first round draftees bar Goad played, how well Comben adapted to going back

Strength and condition - we were very light on for soft tissue injuries this year, all our major injuries impact/freak stuff.

We also handled the Tarryn disaster as well as it could be, didn't lose sponsors etc, stayed sweet with the AFL over it.

I get the last five year have been tough, but you need to understand we effectively started a Year Zero rebuild again when Clarko and Todd came in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She doesn’t owe me a return email.

But some available public comment on another dumpster fire of a season would be nice.

But I guess AFLW is coming up to divert the attention.

Thanks God we at least have one good team worth watching that goes deep in finals.

The only thing that will make me feel better is WINS in 2025
Everything else is just talk.

it doesn’t matter who we lose. It doesn’t matter who we gain. It doesn’t matter what assistant or coaches we have. It doesn’t matter who the CEO is or what happens with membership packs.

All that matters is winning games of football it has to be the start and finish of the priorities of the football club.

I’ll go a step further and say until we do win anything out of the club is fluff.

The motto for the preseason should be don’t believe the hype.

For what it's worth, I think this club needs stability now more than ever. I have heard from a source internally who was at the club before and after Sonja took over that the professionalism and stability has improved significantly. They also had spent significant time at another club and said when they arrived at North they were shocked at the lack of professionalism and the way the club was running. That has changed now. North has been floundering and unstable for years now, and maybe a couple more years without an executive sacking would do everyone some good.

I understand your point, but if that's what our membership bumper sticker says next year I'm going to be pretty flat tbh.

lol like we get bumper stickers......

Was more meaning on here TBH.

After an AFLW palate cleanse we will start getting pump ups which invariably will have people on here talking all sorts of nonsense like, we might spring from 17 into finals etc.

Media Department is gonna do what they do and I am sure whatever membership slogan they have will be evocative of sticking together and moving forward.

However the average North BF poster is a certified nuffy who puts the fan in fanatical, complete Northaholics, who typically hyperanalyse things like training against ourselves where positivity is what comes out of the club and we all drink in to varying degrees.

All I am really tying to say is, temper expectations. The club will be selling what might happen, which is what they are meant to do. Us nuffies we've been burnt year on year now, perhaps we should set our expectations at wins are only really wins once we have the 4 points.

Kate Roffey on radio today demonstrating why sticking your head up when there's shit going down not always the wisest course of action.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Dr Sonja Hood AM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back