Prediction Dr Sonja Hood AM

Remove this Banner Ad

All we've done for the last five years is make changes and your solution is more changes....

That's ****en mental.

As in an actual sign of insanity - keeping on with the same stuff even tho it isn't working. Just for once lets have minimal changes and see what happens when these players have a bit of stability.

For the first time in half a ****en decade.
Yes lets keep the one common denominator and guy responsible for so much of this shit.

One of the other Brady apologists. You should be embarrassed to defend the guy who is in a very good way responsible for the current state of this club. Well done.

Our list is pathetic. That’s why we continue to be shit. Nothing to do with coaching changes or instability.

You must be surprised that a list of very shit players continues to be shit. Brady has done absolutely nothing wrong with our list or West Coast’s. 😆

Yes lets keep the one common denominator and guy responsible for so much of this shit.

One of the other Brady apologists. You should be embarrassed to defend the guy who is in a very good way responsible for the current state of this club. Well done.

Our list is pathetic. That’s why we continue to be shit. Nothing to do with coaching changes or instability.

You must be surprised that a list of very shit players continues to be shit. Brady has done absolutely nothing wrong with our list or West Coast’s. 😆

You’re suggesting that 17th and 16th in 2024 and 18th and 17th in 2023 are the direct result of the List Manager?

You're really proud of that term, brady apologists, aren't ya? Has anyone given you a gold star yet?

You're really proud of that term, brady apologists, aren't ya? Has anyone given you a gold star yet?
It’s either that or idiot, gone with the friendly option.

What shit will Brady bring in this season?
No matter how badly he does, for as long as he has and how much the club is ruined - I’m sure he’s happy to have you blindly defending him around every corner.

You’re suggesting that 17th and 16th in 2024 and 18th and 17th in 2023 are the direct result of the List Manager?
We have been very shit for a sustained period when we should be improving now because of the shit he has brought in. We have very little quality outside of some high draft picks.

The fact you are trying to argue the guy responsible for the list isn’t responsible for the shit list is dumber than one can actually comprehend.

It’s either that or idiot, gone with the friendly option.

What shit will Brady bring in this season?
No matter how badly he does, for as long as he has and how much the club is ruined - I’m sure he’s happy to have you blindly defending him around every corner.
IF you wanted to actually, you know, read the things you respond to, you'd figure out that it's just you fixating on Brady. I'm sure he'd be flattered but unlikely he's intersted. But hey, punchers chance, good luck to ya.

We have been very shit for a sustained period when we should be improving now because of the shit he has brought in. We have very little quality outside of some high draft picks.

The fact you are trying to argue the guy responsible for the list isn’t responsible for the shit list is dumber than one can actually comprehend.

Where did I say that?

I’m making the point blatantly clear

Now get off your high horse

IF you wanted to actually, you know, read the things you respond to, you'd figure out that it's just you fixating on Brady. I'm sure he'd be flattered but unlikely he's intersted. But hey, punchers chance, good luck to ya.
Just curious, if it’s not Brady’s fault, or Dr hood’s or Clarko’s who is to blame for our current plight? The coach we sacked 6 years. Or are we just fundamentally unlucky year on year ?

Just curious, if it’s not Brady’s fault, or Dr hood’s or Clarko’s who is to blame for our current plight? The coach we sacked 6 years. Or are we just fundamentally unlucky year on year ?

Clearly with how long we have been down there is blame to be placed dating as far back as the Brad Scott era.

I think there is no shortage of people over these last 10 years that have their fingerprints all over the current position we are in.

Clearly with how long we have been down there is blame to be placed dating as far back as the Brad Scott era.

I think there is no shortage of people over these last 10 years that have their fingerprints all over the current position we are in.

Yep forgot him as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is it just those three? That's it? Either just them or luck?

Not the senior players failure to hold the team's nerve when we're in a winning position multiple times? Or even to arrest one of the countless times teams scored 8 or so goals in a row against us?

Or the entire playing groups fault for putting someone who has clearly never been up for it, asides being a good mate (not at all a leadership quality) captain of the side? That being said if they're too stupid to realise he's shit and vote for him anyway clarko should have told them who captain is, literally anyone else, ans never show them the votes.

Or the "confidence" players being just ****ing shite? Like, all the ****ing time, often evem when we're playing well otherwise too?

Just a few that come to mind.

is it just those three? That's it? Either just them or luck?

Not the senior players failure to hold the team's nerve when we're in a winning position multiple times? Or even to arrest one of the countless times teams scored 8 or so goals in a row against us?

Or the entire playing groups fault for putting someone who has clearly never been up for it, asides being a good mate (not at all a leadership quality) captain of the side? That being said if they're too stupid to realise he's shit and vote for him anyway clarko should have told them who captain is, literally anyone else, ans never show them the votes.

Or the "confidence" players being just ****ing shite? Like, all the ****ing time, often evem when we're playing well otherwise too?

Just a few that come to mind.
That’s a long paragraph to tell me the players are rubbish. But the person who picked them and the person who instructs them on how to play isn’t part of the problem. Similarly plenty of teams have the coach appoint the captain. It’s what strong administrators do. They step in when they see something is wrong.

That’s a long paragraph to tell me the players are rubbish. But the person who picked them and the person who instructs them on how to play isn’t part of the problem. Similarly plenty of teams have the coach appoint the captain. It’s what strong administrators do. They step in when they see something is wrong.
Lol, ok so you're not actually keen on reading a response it's a wonder why you ask the question... you might have actually read that i did SAY that clarko should have vetoed it too.

This thread…cough…Board

This Is All Your Fault Blame GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

So if ... when ... the list starts really firing (it is the youngest in the comp) does Brady get the credit for a full burn it down rebuild?

So if ... when ... the list starts really firing (it is the youngest in the comp) does Brady get the credit for a full burn it down rebuild?
nah, thats just "luck" lol

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Dr Sonja Hood AM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back