List Mgmt. Draft Watch 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

I won't jump on it because Ogilvy gets it usually right.

But it's interesting that we go for a half back... despite already having Lever, Smith, Laird, Kelly, Otten, Shaw... and just traded in Seedsman and Hampton.

and Cheney

On Doe: “I missed all the pre-season because I had hamstring and shoulder injuries so they didn’t really know what position to even play me in or what my talent level was,” Doedee, playing effectively just his third season of football in his life, said this week.

Geez guys, make Hawks stronger, that's what we want :$

I'm sure someone knows what they are doing, but it's definitely an odd one. If it makes you feel better look at what the New York Knicks rookie.... he was knocked like you wouldn't believe.

This weekend, he’ll play his third game for Vic Country in the AFL’s under-18 carnival, having rocketed from the Falcons’ B-team before the start of the season to before the eyes of recruiters on the national stage.

“I missed all the pre-season because I had hamstring and shoulder injuries so they didn’t really know what position to even play me in or what my talent level was,” Doedee, playing effectively just his third season of football in his life, said this week.

“Then after the testing they decided to put me at centre half-back and then from there they thought they’d just give me a go in the A-side and I never lost my spot and got to where I am now.

Anyone thats missed a preseason, and gone from the reserves to the seniors in only his third season, is clearly doing something right. I think we mightve found one

I won't jump on it because Ogilvy gets it usually right.

But it's interesting that we go for a half back... despite already having Lever, Smith, Laird, Kelly, Otten, Shaw... and just traded in Seedsman and Hampton.

a sign of what's to come? hard run from defence?

I'm sure someone knows what they are doing, but it's definitely an odd one. If it makes you feel better look at what the New York Knicks rookie....

Yeah but everyone knew Porzingis was good. It's just that he wasn't on ESPN every 2 minutes so Knick fans didn't know who he was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On Doe: “I missed all the pre-season because I had hamstring and shoulder injuries so they didn’t really know what position to even play me in or what my talent level was,” Doedee, playing effectively just his third season of football in his life, said this week.
image.jpg

I'm sure someone knows what they are doing, but it's definitely an odd one. If it makes you feel better look at what the New York Knicks rookie.... he was knocked like you wouldn't believe.

I had a laugh when Knicks fans got pissed now look at him

Anyone checked on Wayne's-World
I'm here just watching the draft and scratching my head on Doedee .......that said his highlight reel looked good

Obviously club not comfortable with Burtons leg ......i'm ok with that

Well that was lame. Anticlimactic and uninspiring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Draft Watch 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back