Play Nice Dustin Martin to North | 31/8: DM signed at RFC for 1.3m/7yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How bloody good does it feel as staunch as **** North Melbourne people, knowing that we have attracted the best (or 2nd best) player in the league to our club. Going to the football every week next year is going to be so damn enjoyable. First home game next year the beers are on the tig nuffies that gambled on Dusty staying for shit money at a shit club.

How bloody good does it feel as staunch as **** North Melbourne people, knowing that we have attracted the best (or 2nd best) player in the league to our club. Going to the football every week next year is going to be so damn enjoyable. First home game next year the beers are on the tig nuffies that gambled on Dusty staying for shit money at a shit club.

Think ill be flying over for R1

Philly I will fly over just to hug you if you are right, HOWEVER if you are wrong I will hunt you down......

Looks like another Melbourne trip for me.

TLDR?

It's happening.

Philly if this happens you will never have to buy a beer at the footy again.

So not worried about next week mate?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i dunno, try google

Interesting that in the case of Dangerfield at Geelong, as I understand it, his contract, while probably the highest or close to the highest at the Cats, is not hideously higher than what others are on
Scuttlebutt has it that his mum is on a pretty fair pay packet, and there may be the odd pub or six that prop up his meager contract...

Scuttlebutt has it that his mum is on a pretty fair pay packet, and there may be the odd pub or six that prop up his meager contract...

I think its known locally as the Frank Costa Factor. Hard to believe really that anyone involved in the Fruit and Vegetable industry would be in to that sort of activity.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back