Eagles Captain In Gun Brouha

Remove this Banner Ad

noodle said:
yes newbie troll i am current ripping up my membership.

serious question. has there actually been any report of drugs being involved or are people just speculating at this point?

1000000% speculation. At least your captain is leading by example.

True, I am a newbie but not a troll. You must admit it is not the publicity the Eagles want or need when they're travelling so good right now. It just puzzles me why Cousins and Gardiner would be involved in this situation. I suppose they can't help themselves.

hopeless said:
True, I am a newbie but not a troll. You must admit it is not the publicity the Eagles want or need when they're travelling so good right now. It just puzzles me why Cousins and Gardiner would be involved in this situation. I suppose they can't help themselves.

Can't help themselves do what?

C'mon pal give me an answer!

I heard they were just at the police station for a photo shoot, Gardy is going to be the new Constable Care. Cuz will be his trusty sidekick Cadet Cuzzy. Together they will fight crime in nice tight uniforms!

They were only "questioned" about it, we dont know the full story so it is wrong to make assumptions. Its nobody's business anyway, trust the media to blow it out of proportion.

err this mickey mouse club should avoid any of this mickey mouse nonsense that plauges WA. Its a disgrace to the WAFC and embarrasing that this mickey mouse club and their mickey mouse players can go around and participate in this mickey mouse behaviour. There mickey mouse coach should step in and speak about this mickey mouse behaviour and ask their mickey mouse captain to stop all contact with this mickey mouse drug lord...

errr mickey mouse? :p ;)

hopeless said:

fair enough. yeah it's pretty stupid of the two of them involve themselves after all the attention and problems that it caused last time. the big question is what was there involvement. did cousin stash the gun or was he approached by one of the guys during the night?

it's certainly not something i'll lose sleep over. i'd be more disappointed if we lost on the weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reveler said:
err this mickey mouse club should avoid any of this mickey mouse nonsense that plauges WA. Its a disgrace to the WAFC and embarrasing that this mickey mouse club and their mickey mouse players can go around and participate in this mickey mouse behaviour. There mickey mouse coach should step in and speak about this mickey mouse behaviour and ask their mickey mouse captain to stop all contact with this mickey mouse drug lord...

errr mickey mouse? :p ;)

what! are freo being interviewed now???

........mickey mouse.

Saturday:

Q. Woosh, do you know if any of your players take caffeine tablets?

A. Nah, don’t know anything about it.

Probable on Wednesday:

Q. Woosh, do you know if any of your players have been involving themselves in dodgy Perth underground shenanigans?

For a supposedly smart man he doesn’t know much.

milo said:
Saturday:

Q. Woosh, do you know if any of your players take caffeine tablets?

Probable on Wednesday:

Q. Woosh, do you know if any of your players have been involving themselves in dodgy Perth underground shenanigans?

For a supposedly smart man he doesn’t know much.

Q. Chris, do you know anything about coaching?

A. Aaaah my Jadan Spa!

SonOfReep said:
Can't help themselves do what?

C'mon pal give me an answer!

I heard they were just at the police station for a photo shoot, Gardy is going to be the new Constable Care. Cuz will be his trusty sidekick Cadet Cuzzy. Together they will fight crime in nice tight uniforms!

He he! Good one!

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles Captain In Gun Brouha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back