Eagles Captain In Gun Brouha

Remove this Banner Ad

Regardless of what comes of this, why the hell are WCE players hanging out with a nuffy dropkick like Kizon? If there are drugs, just get someone else to buy them for you - why deal with a man that most of Perth thinks is a criminal.

I know Perth is a small town, so they are bound to cross paths at A-list parties and the like - but really Woosha should just put a top to the association right now.

I just heard that the AFP are investigating links between Gardiner, Cousins and a Bali trip following the end of season last year.
Apparently, there may be links to the Bali 9.

pav_is_god said:
You'd think so wouldn't you, maybe he's a soft******** after all.

I'm not so sure to be honest. Myabe you let them have non-club time as non-club time - you don't want to babysit them.

But if it starts regularly effecting the club, well I think the WCE midfield is strong enough to trade Cousins away - would pick up a very handy player or picks in return - a move forward. No time for mucking around with this sort of rubbish.

And yes, I;d say the same if it were Belly - not having a WCE troll here.

funkyfreo said:
I'm not so sure to be honest. Myabe you let them have non-club time as non-club time - you don't want to babysit them.

But if it starts regularly effecting the club, well I think the WCE midfield is strong enough to trade Cousins away - would pick up a very handy player or picks in return - a move forward. No time for mucking around with this sort of rubbish.

And yes, I;d say the same if it were Belly - not having a WCE troll here.

I think it's awesome they have "connected" friends. In 2007 we'll be able to make Judd "an offer he can't refuse".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jmerino said:
They say where there's smoke there's fire.These guys been smoking a few years now.
Great roles models for kids.If its not one allegation its another.

You just look after your rabble of a club, and we'll look after ours!

As an Eagles supporter, I'm sick of all this crap coming out. I wish that the boys would have nothing to do with the likes of Kizon. However, there have been no charges against them, or any talk of any charges against them, so there's not too much to worry about. Let's keep things in perspective, shall we?

patsmith said:
As an Eagles supporter, I'm sick of all this crap coming out. I wish that the boys would have nothing to do with the likes of Kizon. However, there have been no charges against them, or any talk of any charges against them, so there's not too much to worry about. Let's keep things in perspective, shall we?

I don't think anyone is accusing them of doing anything illegal just being stupid :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles Captain In Gun Brouha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back