Eagles : "No chance in hell Judd is going to collingwood"

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast BTW I do believe are prepared to do a 'Port Power' and rather let Judd go into PSD then to Collingwood.

Does anyone seriously know how bad the blood there is between Salty Malty and Worsfold, and call them petty, but there is no way in hell that Judd will be traded by the Eagles to Collingwood, and they are prepared to call the bluff on this one, make no mistake (even as to set an example for other young vic kids wanting ot return home in future)

And I for one, agree with their stance, I doubt the Pies could give them a decent deal anyway,.

That's absurd. If it came down to dealing with Collingwood or losing Judd for nothing, what do you think WC would do? They're not fools and nor are Collingwood. Even if this supposed enmity between Collingwood and WC is true, it's hardly in the Eagles' best interests to lose the best player in the game for nothing. Collingwood may not have Carlton's draft picks, but I'm sure they could come up with something decent in exchange for Judd.

BTW, Collingwood's reputation as miserly traders is way overstated.

Sorry, the Eagles just don't have the high morals to do that. They will accept an offer, even though it is below market.

'High morals'? WTF are you talking about? It's got nothing to do with morals. A deal will be struck. Maybe it'll be with Carlton, maybe Essendon, maybe Melbourne, maybe Collingwood. None of these deals will have **** all to do with morals. It'll be about striking a deal that satisfies all three parties: WC, Judd, and the club he goes to.

If the Eagles refused to do a deal because Collingwood won't give them as much as they want, it won't be a 'moral' stance, it'll be a moronic stance. WC supporters would be within their rights to ask those responsible WTF they were thinking.

Jesus, some people on here talk unmitigated shit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles : "No chance in hell Judd is going to collingwood"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back