EDFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven’t seen SK in a few months since being overseas on holiday but like all am suprised they will miss finals this year.

Having looked at there team list over last month to 6 weeks it’s evident they are missing a few so injuries have obviously played a part and with a handful of recruits not making it out on the park would maybe suggest why they are in there current position.

Just another great sign for this division and how even it is.

Also Carroll has signed for another 2 years so I’m sure they will bounce back next year.

Looking forward to watching a few games in this division over the coming weeks.

Club was expecting a flag this year. Very talanted list, Coach clearly not getting the best out of the group. If they don’t at least win 1 final, their might be some changes around the club…
Chemistry not doing chemistry things mate. Good coach, good list, good club leaders.... it just all needs to click. The ressies are going pretty well, hopefully they can make the most of it if the seniors can't.
Yes they were nice and chirpy about the thought of winning a flag but that has come back to bite them.
I know some talent that could be on the way next year providing the club doesn't stuff around like they did in 2023.
On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Northern v Lakes - Lakes by 13
Haddy v CD - CD by 40
Glenroy v SK- Glenroy by 23
East Sunbury v Burnside -Burnside by 140

Above seems about right.

Crucial weekend though for Coburg and Northern. Northern must win to continue their chances , but a loss I feel will be it im afraid. Coburg expected to win, but who knows what Coburg and what Haddy come out to play, so this one is as crucial as the Northern game for Coburg. But it’s a Northern home game and a Haddy home game, so results as expected are not a given.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well whoever you have spoken to is telling you lies. Its not all fine down at Westy. Anyway like i said believe what they tell you.
Sounds fine down at westmeadows with the announcement of flav getting his contract extended. Maybe you got fed bullshit or just are one of those blokes that like to cause trouble either way you were wrong and Westy are going along nicely.

On SM-G990E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sounds fine down at westmeadows with the announcement of flav getting his contract extended. Maybe you got fed bullshit or just are one of those blokes that like to cause trouble either way you were wrong and Westy are going along nicely.

Not causing trouble it is a fact that they rang around potential coaches, even Ashley himself knows they did the ring around. Maybe the fact they dont have the money to pay the bloke that they rang, they decided to go with him again.

Kangas might be living rent free up there. 5 posts - 4 about SK. Did they run over your cat?
I noticed your a Richmond supporter and you picked the Kangas for a flag at the start of the year FYI Kangas currently sitting equal third last in Div 2 i went in to bat for some of my Northern friends who copped some abuse at the time looks like we will get that last finals spot, funny how this has worked itself out.
Would hate to be you at the moment Frustrated Tiger.
PS not sure about my cat being run over but I’ve seen a few blue and white pussy cats running around this year.

Meow.

Last edited:

Could not get who they wanted so settled on keeping current coach, all good

I noticed your a Richmond supporter and you picked the Kangas for a flag at the start of the year FYI Kangas currently sitting equal third last in Div 2 i went in to bat for some of my Northern friends who copped some abuse at the time looks like we will get that last finals spot, funny how this has worked itself out.
Would hate to be you at the moment Frustrated Tiger.
PS not sure about my cat being run over but I’ve seen a few blue and white pussy cats running around this year.

Meow.
Righto champ. That was some serious deducing you did there to figure out I was a Richmond supporter. Don't know what tipped you off. Not sure you're doing anything more than proving the stereotype that the Saints are creating for themselves this season. I'm sure like any good football club there are a bunch of hardworking volunteers wishing you all would STFU and just play football.

Club was expecting a flag this year. Very talanted list, Coach clearly not getting the best out of the group. If they don’t at least win 1 final, their might be some changes around the club…
I stand by this. Shocking loss on the weekend.. what can SK do to turn this around? Is it The players, the coach? Or does the Edfl just have it out for them

I stand by this. Shocking loss on the weekend.. what can SK do to turn this around? Is it The players, the coach? Or does the Edfl just have it out for them
I dont think Shaggs will be too phased just yet mate. He's got a good list and will only add to it, just need it to click.
Like I posted a week or so ago, despite senior results of late the clubs going well especially off the feild and making a very good dollar. With a line through us for this season I'm sure the club will be keen to get going for next year and start making plans. Go Roos.

I dont think Shaggs will be too phased just yet mate. He's got a good list and will only add to it, just need it to click.
Like I posted a week or so ago, despite senior results of late the clubs going well especially off the feild and making a very good dollar. With a line through us for this season I'm sure the club will be keen to get going for next year and start making plans. Go Roos.

Once he gets rid of a couple of bad apples SK will be right

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back