EDIT: Fixture Released - Rounds 14-18

Remove this Banner Ad

I cant see Shedda leaving a 1-2 week old newborn, and would his wife take a newborn interstate so early? I reckon he wont play this season
You reckon they'd prefer to stay in Melbourne unable to see anyone for six weeks, than join a massive support network with everything they need? I know where I'd be if I had the choice.

I think there is only going to be one more flight to the hub and that's on Sept 1st. Although I saw cats are hoping to get Gaz up there earlier somehow. Maybe they can share a private jet.
I'm sure we could arrange something.

You reckon they'd prefer to stay in Melbourne unable to see anyone for six weeks, than join a massive support network with everything they need? I know where I'd be if I had the choice.

I'm sure we could arrange something.

Honestly? Yeah I reckon they’ll choose to stay in Melbourne around family and close to the family doc. I hope I’m Wrong

Honestly? Yeah I reckon they’ll choose to stay in Melbourne around family and close to the family doc. I hope I’m Wrong
They're not allowed to see family, unless they live within 5km, then one at a time once day going for a walk or braving the plague at Woolies. I'd go straight from the delivery ward to the airport.

That Geelong game might be a playoff for the last top 4 spot.
They played well against Port last night but let's face it Port played their granny against us 5 days ago and were nowhere near it last night. Their pressure was average at best and played right into Geelong and Hawkins hands
Cannot disagree. Nailed it

Remove this Banner Ad

EDIT: Fixture Released - Rounds 14-18

Remove this Banner Ad

Back