Prediction Elimination Final: Changes Vs Western Bulldogs (Finals time!)

Remove this Banner Ad

How good our smalls are ?? 😂
Small forward is the hardest position on the field to play. We play with four of them, it's very hard for all of them to kick a bag in the same game, that just doesn't happen. They share the goals going game to game while putting on elite pressure. They all average over a goal a game, go and compare four small forwards from any other side and see what they average.

Its easy to compare our four individually to some jet, but as a combination of four, I don't think there's better in the comp then Swittowski, Schultz, Walters and Frederick.

Well, I am still in shock.

I'm not sure a change like this happened at such a pivotal moment in our club... ever?

Because of that I don't know what to expect - and even if it fails I will still likely respect the balls it took.
Worst case scenario Amiss starts next year with finals experience.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is a captains run ?
It's the last training session before the game where the captain gets the team to play some fun games. Maybe even a little bit of athletics. Sometimes a bit of chasey, a little duck duck goose or even a big game of Ship to Shore. It is meant to loosen them up and help with focus. Afterward they all get an Icy pole (*)

(*) Not strictly true

10am yesterday! No congratulations like self congratulations.

Also, Tabs was never getting picked.

Just patting myself on the back right now. And no I am not on the selection committee, although maybe I should be.

Heave Ho!

Just don't hurt your shoulder while patting yourself on the back....we still need your input after we win on Saturday 🤣

I thought I had better come down to the Federal and try out the Whatfie brewed just for our finals campaign.

It could be one of the most uninspiring things I have drunk. Hopefully not a portent of what's coming

I thought I had better come down to the Federal and try out the Whatfie brewed just for our finals campaign.

It could be one of the most uninspiring things I have drunk. Hopefully not a portent of what's coming
I haven't tried it yet but I've never had a Pirate life beer that I'd say was overly enjoyable.

Nail VPA ftw.

High standards, the first Beer off the wood on a Friday is usually the best Beer I have ever tasted.

I haven't tried it yet but I've never had a Pirate life beer that I'd say was overly enjoyable.

Nail VPA ftw.
I usually like their limited releases. This one tastes wrong

Can any tacticians provide an outline of our forward structure and patterns tomorrow?

At the first centre bounce, will it be Logue at CHF, Lobb at about 25m out and Amiss in the goal square?

In general play I would predict that Logue will play mainly as the CHF marking target and will roll into the ruck as required. Logue and Lobb to help with transitioning the ball by presenting for the long bail out kicks down the line. Amiss to generally play as the deeper tall and look to utilise his speed and smarts on the lead.

Can’t wait! The hours are ticking past too slowly!

It's a Pirate Life pale ale for starters, made by a big corporate with marketing gimmickry in mind; what were you expecting?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back