No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you want something else to laugh about, heres an article explaining dodobrain always "winning" trade period. Actually pretty funny, just scroll down and find it.

A little snippet:

"The Bombers haven’t won a flag in over 20 years and as of time of publish it’s 6,604 days since they last won a final.

Yet, somehow every trade period Adrian Dodoro talking up a big game and the Bombers somehow come out victorious and are set for a glorious season with their new recruits playing a starring role….even with their third coach in four years.

Rinse. Wash. Repeat."

Looking forward to Sheedy's statement that Barham's statement was a lie - it wasn't unanimous and that he really wants Thorburn to know that he voted against kicking him to the curb.

Sheeds has never talked so much shit in his life; and he started out as a plumber!!!

So Paul Little (after spending 2 years defending the indefensible drug taking) reckons the current board is unprofessional.

Does he have a mirror???

Geez, I'd hope not...

0x0.jpg

+

1665014789047.png
=

Emperor_RotJ.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually did not have enough time to catch up with the news of his appointment and then I see headlines too soon after he no longer there.
Anyway, I at least thought I would try to track down an interview with him when he was appointed. Found his interview on SEN in their morning show and nearly had my hot drink come out of my nose when I heard him say he was on their review committee. FMD, they sure know how to go from one disaster to another. They really seem like they barely learned any serious lessons about be careful how and whom you appoint in club roles. It is simply stunning the stupidity involved.

I'm pretty sure a decade ago during their drug taking denials I remarked that until they admitted they ****ed up and cleaned house, they would never recover. That the endless denials and cover ups were in fact going to be worse than the drug taking for the club in the long run.

Since then they have continued to lean into the cult, the lies that went with it, ostracising anyone speaking out against the club all backed by cheerleading sycophants in the media helping them invent a new reality about their club. Guess what/who that leaves to look after your club...

You're seeing it. Just gross incompetence and all those wonderful mates of ineptitude who fall up in life despite their lack of ability all the while decrying they are the real victims of persecution from enemies unknown and unsighted every single day of their lives.

Like I said back then should have just admitted, yes we took drugs, we're going to show those responsible to door. However, that would take actual self reflection and understanding of wrong doing. Hard to do when you convince a horde of people they are the real victims.

Instead they still thought interviewing James Hird as their coach was good for the club. Its 2022 and they still don't get it, never will. Employing morally bankrupt CEO's without checking his background just another road marker down the highway of, well its not even mediocrity any more, absolute odious excrement.

I once thought that the only thing I truly hated on earth was the EFC, not even a sports hatred, it was real. They are so pathetic a decade on, I just pity them. Like watching a dinosaur slowly sink into the tar pit. They will soon be the fossil record of a once feared football club. Absolutely pathetic organisation.

**** 'em.

I'm pretty sure a decade ago during their drug taking denials I remarked that until they admitted they *ed up and cleaned house, they would never recover. That the endless denials and cover ups were in fact going to be worse than the drug taking for the club in the long run.

Since then they have continued to lean into the cult, the lies that went with it, ostracising anyone speaking out against the club all backed by cheerleading sycophants in the media helping them invent a new reality about their club. Guess what/who that leaves to look after your club...

You're seeing it. Just gross incompetence and all those wonderful mates of ineptitude who fall up in life despite their lack of ability all the while decrying they are the real victims of persecution from enemies unknown and unsighted every single day of their lives.

Like I said back then should have just admitted, yes we took drugs, we're going to show those responsible to door. However, that would take actual self reflection and understanding of wrong doing. Hard to do when you convince a horde of people they are the real victims.

Instead they still thought interviewing James Hird as their coach was good for the club. Its 2022 and they still don't get it, never will. Employing morally bankrupt CEO's without checking his background just another road marker down the highway of, well its not even mediocrity any more, absolute odious excrement.

I once thought that the only thing I truly hated on earth was the EFC, not even a sports hatred, it was real. They are so pathetic a decade on, I just pity them. Like watching a dinosaur slowly sink into the tar pit. They will soon be the fossil record of a once feared football club. Absolutely pathetic organisation.

* 'em.

You lost me at “pity them”. ;):p

You won me back at **** em!!!

:thumbsu:

All for a bit of schadenfreude, but kind of cringy that this thread remains as popular as it does...

Will be a good day when we don't need the 'least we're bot as shit as the bombers' defense.

I'm pretty sure a decade ago during their drug taking denials I remarked that until they admitted they *ed up and cleaned house, they would never recover. That the endless denials and cover ups were in fact going to be worse than the drug taking for the club in the long run.

* 'em.
I reckon they did background check Thorburn.
They just didnt see any alarm bells in the cv.
When you don't have a conscience no shady dealings are highlighted.

Sent from my SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back