No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have it on good authority that tomorrow * will make further sackings in order to make a late play for Charlie Curnow.

Funniest thing was yesterday, just after the announcement, 2 die hard bombers* supporters here at work both said to me that they weren't upset that they didn't get Clarko as he is not what their club needs! 24 hours prior they were all smirking with excitement at the prospect of getting Clarko! Bunch of morons they are.

Funniest thing was yesterday, just after the announcement, 2 die hard bombers* supporters here at work both said to me that they weren't upset that they didn't get Clarko as he is not what their club needs! 24 hours prior they were all smirking with excitement at the prospect of getting Clarko! Bunch of morons they are.
Im tipping there was a bit of that yesterday. What will really irk them is Clarko's comment around not having enough time to have done his due diligence on Cheats FC. So had they blinked 5 weeks ago when North did, they may well have landed their man. Hope they are all squirming in a sea of crap right now and long may it remain so.

The Essendon supporters at my work still so arrogant. Never ceases to amaze me how arrogant they are.

Rutten has to go. Heppel has to go. Prez had to go. We are the best. Carlton are crap. Collingwood will beat Carlton who will finish 9th. Essendon have a better list than Carlton. Essendon will play finals next year. Carlton won’t.

Sheedy is the saviour. Sir James will return. FMD..

The Essendon supporters at my work still so arrogant. Never ceases to amaze me how arrogant they are.

Rutten has to go. Heppel has to go. Prez had to go. We are the best. Carlton are crap. Collingwood will beat Carlton who will finish 9th. Essendon have a better list than Carlton. Essendon will play finals next year. Carlton won’t.

Nod and smile.

One of these special blokes at work actually said to me (and this has been said to me by a few druggie supporters this year) that the reason the bombers finished so low is cause they played 3 of the top 4 teams in the 1st 4 rounds this year, so that got their young list off to a horrible start. Apparently, they just never recovered from that point on! They actually believe this bullshit!

I swear they all drink from the same cup... And as a 42 year old who is passionate in my hatred of them, these supporters have been like this for my whole life! It is why I hate that club more than any other.

What a circus!

The real problem in that snippet is how long it took him to answer the following:

J: Does Essendon know what kind of coach they want?
P: I think that's (shifts his weight from his left foot to his right foot) something we'll need (begins to tap his feet) to work (starts to do the nutbush) out (pauses to do a cossack dance) next (begins practicing his audition for Lord of the Dance) Sunday.
J: That's a no, then?

That was a long pause, during which the new president (in addition to being actively unable to keep still) furiously thought for a way not to agree.

That's damning: a president of a football club, not having any idea of what sort of coach the club should have, despite having a head coach contracted until the end of next season. Absolutely bonkers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy s**t
While interesting, there's no-one willing to put their name to what was said or who said it. Outside of the headline and the first paragraph that indicated players said something, that's just restating the facts.

I too despise this lot much more than any other team, and quietly (well not that quiet) revel in their self obsessed and self created mire, but I have spent the last day trawling through their Big Footy threads and to my surprise they are completely over all things Hird, Sheedy and the need for the old boy messiah!!

Their supporters, the ones like us , have had enough; the so called "influential back room" supporters (read Slobo etc) are selfishly deluding themselves and continuing to derail the club. I've got plenty of Bomber supporting mates who will desert the team if Hird comes back, and all want the spectre of Sheedy and Dodo thrown from the club. They want the club burnt to the ground, Rome style, and rebuilt completely. Have a read of Caro's article in the Age this morning, sums it up perfectly, even the diehard's over there almost agree in unison she nailed it.

I'm a bit ambivalent to what happens, they are the laughing stock of the entire competition, and the yet to be announced Tassie team will probably win a final before this debacle of a club ever does. But so many of my mates and family are really hurting all of a sudden the Blues are looking like a good alternative! And that's a fair dinkum response by by best mate of 40 years, if Hird returns he'll join the Blues as a member.....

How ****ed is this club??????

There has been 3 factions at *

1. Back Rutten, an internal review, so we seem united and ride out this poor year and hopefully it improves next year. 2 shit games in a row and they backtrack quickly
  2. We needed an external review to determine what the heck is going on and determine if we have the right people in all areas
  3. The Sheedy, Dodo, Harvey (coterie) faction, that want Hird back and believe everything will improve
This will get worse, they will now start to eat their own

Glorious

:laughv1:

Spiritless windswept hole ...

FajsNfIaQAACcnm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back