Preview Essendon vs Sydney, Docklands, Friday 27/07/18 @ 7:50 PM

How many will Buddy kick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sydney don't have any great pack marks that we should be worried about though, especially if Cameron gets dropped and Sinclair plays solely in the ruck. If they had a Hooker-type player in their side, I'd agree we'd be undersized at the back. Franklin is a great one on one player, but I'm hoping our backs can zone off and help each other out.
Longmire has never really been the "one and done" type though. I think they're going to keep him in this week.

Sydney have had the wood on us lately but we havent played them in Melb since 2014.

We will have a fast side this week so if we can break the lines we will win IMO.

Francis will be interesting. I am hoping we park him in the space Buddy leads to as he is a great intercept mark and penetrating field kick.
I agree, but might be a baptism of fire for Franga - reminds of the old days when teams tried to do the same with Plugger and the ‘space occupant’ invariably came off second-best. The ultimate in bravery

Belly suggested (in the presser) that Hooker will start back so we'll assume a defender is to be omitted in Francis place.

I don't even care. Take it to the gambling thread.
Leave the thread, yeah leave the thread
latest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure really who the back half runners are for Sydney. Zak jones and Lloyd. Lloyd isnt exsctly quick but id like baguley to limit him getting cheap kicks as he can hit a target but not sure guys like Allir, Smith, Grundy if he plays ect are all thst convincing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back