Everything and anything about ticketing for round 1 vs Carlton discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Sold Out... Rich v Carl.

i'm guessing that they won't have sold the general admission sections, but they'll probably announce that it's a ticketed game and if you're a member you will need to buy a ticket.

they'd be stupid to reserve tickets that people want to buy just for walk-ups...

how early on thursday do you think ill have to get there for genneral admission tickets?

530pm - 6pm no later. Iam sick of reading that people wont get in etc etc. Its not a sell out will be maybe but as we stand now its not. Get there early so u dont have to queue up as simple as that. Everyone will get in.

Thats incorrect. I have worked at ticketmaster over the years and now i know of someone that works at ticketek. Every game besides anzac day maybe have x amount of seats set aside for walk up to the general public and members. The game is " NOT SOLD OUT" so regardless of the talk here get there early and you will get in. So all this talk is purely crap. The tickets available for walk up dont get shown on the system hence you cant buy them until match day or scan in at the gates. AFL members level 1 will be walk up on the day.

I hope this is the case, going there early on game day to purchase tickets.

has anyone gotten confirmation from the club that non reserved seat members arent able to get tickets?

if thats the case ill be shattered

Same boat as you mate.

Surely it can't be sold out yet though because the AFL would be flexing its muscles to the media right now saying its sold out one would think.

Same boat as you mate.

Surely it can't be sold out yet though because the AFL would be flexing its muscles to the media right now saying its sold out one would think.

Not sold out and will get in :) relax. scan in walk up simple :thumbsu:

I reckon the section they were selling at the moment is sold out. And there system hasn't opened the next section yet.

Don't you think that if it the game was selling out so rapidly that it would be over all of the newspapers ?

Relax people give it until tomorrow morning, and they will move onto selling the next section.
You'll see.

I reckon the section they were selling at the moment is osld out. And there system hasn't opened the next section yet.

Don't you think that if it the game was selling out so rapidly that it would be over all of the newspapers ?

Relax people give it until tomorrow morning, and they will move onto selling the next section.
You'll see.
yeah i agree theres no way its completely sold out of reserved seating tickets

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Play with fire if you like.

The AFL Reserve is pretty much sold out with 1 week to go. The AFL made this a "reserve on demand" game, which means that every seat in the AFL Reserve is able to be pre booked. All that is left are the last 2 rows of the upper deck, and these have been restricted to 1 guest pass per member.

Not reserving a seat in the general public reserve may be playing Russian Roulette. There's still 8 days to go.

HBT

From the Ticktek website:

AFL MEMBERS PLEASE NOTE:
Due to the high demand for the Richmond vs Carlton match on Thu 26 Mar, the guest entitlement for AFL Members has been reduced to 1 guest pass per member.

MCC MEMBERS PLEASE NOTE:
Visitor tickets for the Richmond vs Carlton match on
Thu 26 Mar have sold out. Members may still purchase reserved seat tickets for themselves for this event.

Also the gate opening times are as follows:
MCC Members Gate 2 open from 5pm
AFL Members Gate 6 open from 5.30pm
Public Gates 1, 3, 4 and 5 open from 5.30pm

For those that have non reserved seat memberships may I suggest you get onto the Ticktek website and select the club members option and see if you can get reserved seats. I know that the clubs usually has seats left over that are on hold for members. I have been able to get seats in these areas as late as the day of games in the past despite huge crowd numbers.

i better be able to get a ticket...will book 2morro if they dont let me i dont think i will be able to control myself..

this is not right .... there will not be 90k at the 'G'. Me being an AFL Member, i will just sit in AFL Members. Which is first in, best seat.:thumbsu:

this is not right .... there will not be 90k at the 'G'. Me being an AFL Member, i will just sit in AFL Members. Which is first in, best seat.:thumbsu:

You better rethink that approach. Read my previous post.

The AFL made this an on demand game and all areas in the AFL Reserve have just about gone. Guest passes down to 1 only. Only last 2 rows in top deck left.

From the Ticktek website:

For those that have non reserved seat memberships may I suggest you get onto the Ticktek website and select the club members option and see if you can get reserved seats. I know that the clubs usually has seats left over that are on hold for members. I have been able to get seats in these areas as late as the day of games in the past despite huge crowd numbers.
still says sold out...

Remove this Banner Ad

Everything and anything about ticketing for round 1 vs Carlton discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back