List Mgmt. FA & trade wash up, what list spots & draft picks do we have?

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't mind Dal Santo he still pumped out good stats this year and is a gun. I think his run towards the later part of the season was quite good.
Don't know why we would be interested in M Brown or Silvangi , surplus to requirements IMO.

We be Intrested in M Brown and Silvangi because of our Massive lack of Depth in the KPD Defense.

I hope Dal Santo relises he is not a Automatic Best 22 Player as I struggle to put him in there

We be Intrested in M Brown and Silvangi because of our Massive lack of Depth in the KPD Defense.

I hope Dal Santo relises he is not a Automatic Best 22 Player as I struggle to put him in there
I'd rather play Medium defenders than have either of them at Collingwood. Both can't kick the shit off their own front lawn. No point dumping poor uses of the footy to recruit others.

Another list spot just opened up. The club just tweeted that Corey Gault is stepping away from top level footy to return to WA.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'm shocked, it's true what that say, "sometimes you don't here the bullet coming."

What is going on down at Pieland?:mad:

I think we should seriously consider Angus Litherland. Just been dumped by the Hawks... from what I saw of him, he has pace, is hard at it and can play med or small.

I believe it's Monday the 31st.
As it stands now we have 33 on our senior list and 2 rookies.

The Gault press release from Club states we lodged our list today. Wonder which rookies were promoted and whether Marsh and Oxley were listed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe it's Monday the 31st.
As it stands now we have 33 on our senior list and 2 rookies.
I have it at 34 senior players, 3 rookies, 1 cat b rookie. The team list on the club website still includes promoted rookies (Cox, Smith, Gault) on the senior list and doesn't include the 4 players we've brought in.

I have it at 34 senior players, 3 rookies, 1 cat b rookie. The team list on the club website still includes promoted rookies (Cox, Smith, Gault) on the senior list and doesn't include the 4 players we've brought in.
Right you are!

Doubt he could play the Leigh Brown role though...
I guess it depends what Lee Brown role we're talking about. If you mean the Lee Brown forward/ruck role then I agree. If you mean the Lee Brown role where he goes out and tries to hurt the oppositions best player then I think he can still be elite in that role;)

I guess it depends what Lee Brown role we're talking about. If you mean the Lee Brown forward/ruck role then I agree. If you mean the Lee Brown role where he goes out and tries to hurt the oppositions best player then I think he can still be elite in that role;)
His job was to be the baddest man in the whole damn town.

I make it 35/3/1, including the ones we brought in.

I think we should seriously consider Angus Litherland. Just been dumped by the Hawks... from what I saw of him, he has pace, is hard at it and can play med or small.

YRozg.gif

Not a bad call. My old man really rates him and I thought he was pretty decent. How old is the lad?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. FA & trade wash up, what list spots & draft picks do we have?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back