Werewolf FALLOUT 4 Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

DAY 6: I AM DEAD INSIDE

The wasteland were split as to who would hang as the numbers tragically dwindled. They spent most of the screaming names seemingly at random, until they eventually came to the consensus that it was the DR that was to die.

Thatsapaddlin Dr. Justin Ayo, Head of Synth Retention (The Institute)

Moided by village.

DEADLINE at 8am for night actions.

dennis crumpet has to vote tomorrow or he will be modkilled.

Thanks for the blackmail miggs x
More than welcome matey.

Evil, we need to all band together now that the village has the upper hand. Its our only chance. We need to lynch good if we are any chance

Yup. Elton and possibly Crumpet both Institute I think. I propose targeting one of the two with kills tonight. It's basically in everyone's interest to try and whittle the Institute at this stage, and then it's basically a crapshoot from there.

Yup. Elton and possibly Crumpet both Institute I think. I propose targeting one of the two with kills tonight. It's basically in everyone's interest to try and whittle the Institute at this stage, and then it's basically a crapshoot from there.

No more night kills.

we have to lynch them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DAY 6: I AM DEAD INSIDE

The wasteland were split as to who would hang as the numbers tragically dwindled. They spent most of the screaming names seemingly at random, until they eventually came to the consensus that it was the DR that was to die.

Thatsapaddlin Dr. Justin Ayo, Head of Synth Retention (The Institute)

Moided by village.

DEADLINE at 8am for night actions.

dennis crumpet has to vote tomorrow or he will be modkilled.
I tried to kill Thatsapaddlin 2 nights ago but got blocked. And then got killed before I could tell anybody :(

Dennis crumpet
sm -> Villager
Froggy
Miggs
Michaels
EJW -> Fairly certain is institute
Blaze storm
Natural Disaster -> Curie
Harolad -> Villager

2 Institute
2 Railroad
1 Brotherhood
1 Sole Survivors group
3 Villagers

So out of the remaining 5 faction members, two sets are teamed together.

Can anyone see if EJW has tended to vote with any other of the posters or not?
Crumpet and Miggs have been a little absent.

More than welcome matey.

Evil, we need to all band together now that the village has the upper hand. Its our only chance. We need to lynch good if we are any chance
so who is your partner Miggalo?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf FALLOUT 4 Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back