Werewolf FALLOUT 4 Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

From what I can understand there is only one kill per night now? So we really have to hit the head and then it's simple lynching from there on out.
No idea who the alpha is, most seem set on paddles or EJW.
I'll roll the dice and say Elton Johns Wig
You don't have to pretend to be good mate.

giphy.gif

Obviously due to smaller phases any indiscretions in regards to voting will be treated a little more leniently.
THANK YOU LORD BRAB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sh haha don't give the game away!!

I'm not sure if I've missed something here but there is no more night kills now.

paddles was the last player who could do night kills.

that's why I kept saying we need to find the killer.

I'm not sure if I've missed something here but there is no more night kills now.

paddles was the last player who could do night kills.

that's why I kept saying we need to find the killer.
I thought factions killed not roles?

If that's the case then surely the village wins from here and evil is stuffed.

I thought factions killed not roles?

If that's the case then surely the village wins from here and evil is stuffed.

going by the OP the kills are assigned to a person it seems, not a faction.

going by the OP the kills are assigned to a person it seems, not a faction.
Bizarre.

The faction with less players left will help the village meaning the evil in the larger faction dies (otherwise the smaller faction loses) and then once they are equal the village has the majority vote.

Bizarre.

The faction with less players left will help the village meaning the evil in the larger faction dies (otherwise the smaller faction loses) and then once they are equal the village has the majority vote.

only way that doesn't work is if evil band together as miggs suggested and take out the village.

only way that doesn't work is if evil band together as miggs suggested and take out the village.
Why would they band together when the lesser faction is letting themselves lose?

Only hope is voting with the village in the hope to keep up the disguise until numbers are in their favor.

Why would they band together when the lesser faction is letting themselves lose?

Only hope is voting with the village in the hope to keep up the disguise until numbers are in their favor.

just to ensure evil win and not the village?

Dennis crumpet
Froggy
Miggs -> Deacon
Michaels - > EVIL
EJW ->

Natural Disaster -> Curie

Harolad -> Villager
Blaze storm -> VILLAGER
sm -> Villager

2 Institute
2 Railroad
1 Brotherhood