FFC 09 Trade week thread - Official ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Word from the pies supporters is that FFC looking to offload pick 20 for 2 of the younger WA players - I can see they have bennell, blight lurking around. Could be a win win.

I hope we don't trade picks for players. But who knows.

Interesting that Hawks are getting rid of C.Brown... do you think they may be interested in Drum again now that they have offloaded a defender?

Is it worth us trying to do a Drum swap for Campbell on the offchance the Power don't want him as part of their Burgoyne deal?
He'd be pretty unhappy being put up as bait, especially since he's not even from Adelaide...

Is it worth us trying to do a Drum swap for Campbell on the offchance the Power don't want him as part of their Burgoyne deal?
He'd be pretty unhappy being put up as bait, especially since he's not even from Adelaide...

According to the fox sports website it's Port asking for him, not the Hawks offering him as bait.

Also, it seems the Bulldogs are interested in Nicoski from down the road. Why are clubs trading for their crap and not ours :p. I mean, pick 22 for Seaby? Come on...

According to the fox sports website it's Port asking for him, not the Hawks offering him as bait.

Also, it seems the Bulldogs are interested in Nicoski from down the road. Why are clubs trading for their crap and not ours :p. I mean, pick 22 for Seaby? Come on...

Why don't they just take Ben McGylnn if they want a hardnut ffs!!! Why would you want Campbell Brown as a sweetner?

Maybe clubs are so used to bending us over during trade week in the past.
There still wanting it to happen thinking they can do it again.
There not used to the harder to deal with fremantle and are waiting for us to give in.
Although i think we might be abit too hard to deal with now as a 2nd round pick for peake is asking abit much imo.

Getting annoying when i see other teams crap players getting pretty good deals.

Trade Rumours/News from Adam White of Sport 927.

TRADE NEWS: Western Bulldogs utility Andrejs Everitt looks set to leave Whitten Oval despite the Dogs claiming he is a required player

TRADE RUMOURS: North Melbourne has been linked to Brisbane's Joel Macdonald after it has been made clear he wants to play at another club

TRADE RUMOURS: Port Adelaide is interested in securing Tiger Jay Schulz with youngster Mitchell Farmer linked as a possbile straight swap

TRADE RUMOURS: Is Geelong looking at North Melbourne young gun Jesse Smith?

TRADE NEWS: Hawthorn's Campbell Brown will remain a Hawk. Brown has no interest in heading to Port Adelaide as part of the Burgoyne deal

Once again, from Whitey927 on Twitter.

TRADE NEWS: Melbourne has officially signed Mark Jamar and Brad Miller to new one-year deals

Geelongs 5th rounder? that would be what, pick 81, in one of the shallowest drafts ever.

Here I was thinking we'd get a late second rounder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

drum and hinkley to North. Pick 21 to us. We then have 2nd round picks 20 and 21 trumping Wet Toast picks 22 and 23?

Hopefully the Mumford deal can get done tomorrow...

Do you think Geelong going after Jesse Smith for Wojinski will affect Drum? Sydney have a heap of picks now, are they interested in him?

Remove this Banner Ad

FFC 09 Trade week thread - Official ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back