Oppo Camp Finals Week 1 Everyone Else

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong fun fact - Scott has won 3 out of 12 finals since they won the flag and has had his contract extended.
He does a great sook too.

I know how you like your stats, I loved that one.
It’s a beautiful set of numbers :)

(Though he can always lean back in his comfy seat and think he at least got a premiership as coach.)

Afl would love this in Prelim Final crowd and tv wise:

Richmond v any Sydney (ok we know Giants is their true love)

Collingwood v Melbourne.

Imagine that?

But I’ll sacrifice the lot just for us to win the lot! Stuff everything but Collingwood.

:)

Gary Ablett Jr is bloody useless now on the inside, unless he gets it on the outside with space he's a liability. Looks like he's standing still and his disposal by hand and foot is slow, plus his tackling is appalling.
Game is hard to watch given the poor standard of football.
Delist

Gazza was putrid. Love the reaction he gives when someone gives him a bit of contact when the ball is gone , like a little school kid chucking a tanty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hoping we beat WC tonight, but if we don’t who would we rather play, GWS or Sydney ?
Who do we barrack for today ?

Was fun barracking for Dees as they knocked the Cats out. Even tho Dees look threatening and are playing great footy, it was good seeing the Cats tumble out.

So today, who do we go for ?

hoping we beat WC tonight, but if we don’t who would we rather play, GWS or Sydney ?

Was fun barracking for Dees as they knocked the Cats out. Even tho Dees look threatening and are playing great footy, it was good seeing the Cats tumble out.

Swans.

GWS can be scary good. Don’t want to meet them.

Sydney I reckon, coz if we lose tonight then we are a better chance to beat them than the Giants. Our last head to head loss was only due to our diabolical goal kicking in the last and a flukey goal out of the pack in the dying minutes of the game.

Sydney I reckon, coz if we lose tonight then we are a better chance to beat them than the Giants. Our last head to head loss was only due to our diabolical goal kicking in the last and a flukey goal out of the pack in the dying minutes of the game.

And we may have Moore back for that game also

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Finals Week 1 Everyone Else

Remove this Banner Ad

Back