Preview First Semi-Final – GWS Giants vs Brisbane Lions, Saturday September 14, 7.40pm AEST, Engie Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

So are trains ok tomorrow?
I am considering the $35 for a park in P1.
Does anybody know if I have to prebook P1, or how to tell how full it is tracking.
I would rather pay $28 than $35.
Is anybody else going from kingsgrove/ roselands area.

Depends where you're coming from. For us, it's an improvement 😅

I live on the T1 Richmond line, we have 4 trains per hour to Lidcombe (and towards the city) tomorrow when we normally have 2 per hour, as the T5 line is not running.

Olympic Park line is apparently running fine.

You can check https://transportnsw.info/trip#/trip as any train reductions have been timetabled into the timetabling already.

Depends where you're coming from. For us, it's an improvement 😅

I live on the T1 Richmond line, we have 4 trains per hour to Lidcombe (and towards the city) tomorrow when we normally have 2 per hour, as the T5 line is not running.

Olympic Park line is apparently running fine.

You can check https://transportnsw.info/trip#/trip as any train reductions have been timetabled into the timetabling already.
Thanks alot. Will only need to spend25minutes on a train from kingsgrove to central, then express to olympic park in another 25 or so.

Last edited:
Does anybody know if I have to prebook P1, or how to tell how full it is tracking.
Fair bet P1 is booked out.
Only a few left when I booked Monday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rug up tomorrow night, everyone.

Tomorrow will be warm during the day but around kickoff there will be a cold change moving through.

Temperature will plummet and it may be breezy. Temperature of around 10 degrees with a feels like temp of 4 degrees by final siren. Wind chill will likely make it feel much colder!

I bought a P1 pass today so they were still available.

Does anyone know if Bedford has been training with the forwards group or the mids? Lots of the media talk is that he'll tag Neale but surely there is no room for him in the midfield with Green, Kelly, Peatling, Callaghan and Cogs + Ward/Cumming on the wings? Surely Peatling goes to Neale and Bedford is forward?

Does anyone know if Bedford has been training with the forwards group or the mids? Lots of the media talk is that he'll tag Neale but surely there is no room for him in the midfield with Green, Kelly, Peatling, Callaghan and Cogs + Ward/Cumming on the wings? Surely Peatling goes to Neale and Bedford is forward?
Thought by some is that Cogs goes forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview First Semi-Final – GWS Giants vs Brisbane Lions, Saturday September 14, 7.40pm AEST, Engie Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back