Football Related Random Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

Help! Anyone know what the song is that is always played on racing.com tv broadcasts?

Love it, but it is driving me nuts not knowing who sings it or what the song is.

Hello everyone. My name is Darcy :) I stumbled across the site a few months back and really enjoyed reading through the threads, so I thought I'd join in too. I've been a Brisbane Lions supporter for as long as I can remember, but unfortunately I've only ever watched a handful of games due to living in Western Australia and never having Foxtel. I doubt I'll post often due to study and other commitments, but I just wanted to say my hello. Thanks guys :)

Hello everyone. My name is Darcy :) I stumbled across the site a few months back and really enjoyed reading through the threads, so I thought I'd join in too. I've been a Brisbane Lions supporter for as long as I can remember, but unfortunately I've only ever watched a handful of games due to living in Western Australia and never having Foxtel. I doubt I'll post often due to study and other commitments, but I just wanted to say my hello. Thanks guys :)

Welcome Darcy - hopefully you can get along in round 1 to see the upset of the season.

I've never been to an AFL game before, so I'd love to get up to Perth to watch :)
welcome to big footy. don't wait as long as i did to go to a live game (i was 40) missed a few games that first season i went but have only missed 2 home games since, last 5 years have made an interstate trip to watch a lions game, this year going to adelaide to experience the new adelaide oval. afl great on tv but exceptional live.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a dual code fan happy to see that in the first 20 rounds of the NRL Storm and Lions only clash once + 1 slight overlap with a Storm game at 3PM and Lions at 4:35 so about a 10 min overlap. A few double headers which I enjoy too. Of course or that clash I will choose the Lions. For the overlap I will run out of the Storm game and find the nearest pub for the Lions game

Don't know where to post this: Got the AGM and board election forms today. Anyone else get them and any thoughts on the two non-current nominees?
Start a new thread, mate. That time of year again and it'll provide some better discussion than wrecking cars and whether we should have kept Jed.:thumbsu:

i have been on big footy forums now for 3 months. i didn't even know it existed a few weeks before that.
i'm a bit slow in the uptake of technology ie. only got a mobile phone around 5 years ago, and graduated from an old flip phone to an i phone a matter of months ago. never been on facebook, twitter or alike, and what is this tinder they speak of?
just like to say i have absolutely loved being on big footy talking about my favorite subject with like minded people. some friends/family said to me, watch out for the on line abuse but can't say i have copped any of that. but i must say i don't get offended very easily.thanks very much big footy community you are great.

i have been on big footy forums now for 3 months. i didn't even know it existed a few weeks before that.
i'm a bit slow in the uptake of technology ie. only got a mobile phone around 5 years ago, and graduated from an old flip phone to an i phone a matter of months ago. never been on facebook, twitter or alike, and what is this tinder they speak of?
Tairy Greene 's home page.

just like to say i have absolutely loved being on big footy talking about my favorite subject with like minded people. some friends/family said to me, watch out for the on line abuse but can't say i have copped any of that. but i must say i don't get offended very easily.thanks very much big footy community you are great.

That youtube clip took me on a very random journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back