Football Related Random Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

Probably wrong thread however, Do Nathan And Mitch Brown offer us more then being a defensive stopper? Haven't seen enough of them but wouldn't be completely against trying to get them both if they offer more then just that. Even if it meant that Harris Andrews who has been struggling a little due to both injury and taking a much more experienced player is given some time up forward in a prolong attack with Joshua and Eric like what happened at stages on the weekend. Andrews was drafted as a forward/defender who could pinch hit in the ruck kicked 5 goals or more on 4 occasions and upwards of 7 goals 3 times in his bottom age 18's years before being played at both ends in his draft year. Then with either Harris or Hipwood giving stefan a breather it would give the chance to play Mcstay in a swing role but most likely back. The backline mix really needs to be changed next year with the likes of Hanley and Christensen needed back there for experience and class. All permitting we don't go get Jenkins or any experienced forward

Darcy. Nathan Allen
Gardiner Brown Christensen

Pearce Mitch. Sam
Hanley. Brown Mayes

Daniel Mitch. Tom
Rich. Robinson. Cutler

Lewis Joshua Dayne
Taylor. Schache. Zorko

Eric. * Harris. * Thomas
Hipwood. Andrews Rockliff

Stefan Martin *
Dayne Beams
Rhys Matthiesson

Daniel Mcstay
Ryan Bastinac
Jarrad Jansen
Tom Bell

Home with tonsillitis for a few days, what are some decent past games I can watch to fill my days?

I was thinking:

2013 round 8 vs. Essendon.
Miracle on grass
2009 elimination final.

Any others that are good value for most of the game and don't just involve a quarter of brilliance? Aside from miracle on grass obviously.

Home with tonsillitis for a few days, what are some decent past games I can watch to fill my days?

I was thinking:

2013 round 8 vs. Essendon.
Miracle on grass
2009 elimination final.

Any others that are good value for most of the game and don't just involve a quarter of brilliance? Aside from miracle on grass obviously.
there were some good ones during september 2001-2004.:straining:

There should be an investigation into Rockliff and the leadership group.

It clearly isnt ALL their fault, but there is a proportion of blame to them.

As Fatcat08 hasn't opened the Schache Cup thread since before the Gold Coast game (and no-one seems to have noticed or cared), should we call it a draw?:straining:

I realised I hadn't put an entry in five minutes into the game when Schache lined up for his first, and just assumed I'd missed it until someone commented in the game thread.

I realised I hadn't put an entry in five minutes into the game when Schache lined up for his first, and just assumed I'd missed it until someone commented in the game thread.
Ah, didn't think to look there. I never read the game thread (the pages of actual game time), too much angst. I assumed everyone had forgotten also. I only remembered when Hippy kicked his first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My favourite post from the Leppa sack watch thread on the main board..

JeffDunne trolls Brisbane threads. Pure and simple. His ideas are asinine.

Watching monsters Inc with the kids for the millionth time. Talk about underdogs coming good. Maybe the team should have watched it on the plane on the way down.
Maybe they're just too scared of the monsters creeping in the closet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back