Franks for the memories. Things don't always go well with COLA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You also said he wasn't going anywhere before all negotiations were put on hold.
No offence at all, but I don't think ANYONE can be certain about anything regarding Buddy and this situation!

My opinion is he won't be going to Fremantle.

Did anyone else just hear Liam Pickering on Fox Footy just then? Called Etihad Stadium "Metricon" maybe Buddy is gonna go play with the great bald one!

... As long as Jaeger O'Mera is part of the deal .. ;)
That kid plays like a 100 gamer .. Silky smooth, great awareness .. Should be an absolute champion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Riewoldt does not give them anything like what Buddy does from a marketing perspective. No way the AFL are paying half Riewoldt's salary.

Buddy needs to get the Hawks that No. 1 draft pick. One last parting gift for the Hawks fans Buddy - make it happen.

They could afford to get one or two highly rated free agents with the change they would get from taking Riewoldt instead of Buddy. And in the meantime Sheedy attempts to upset our premiership tilt with the ongoing saga of Buddy's unsigned contract.

Don't underestimate that Pr#ck Shady.

Relax mate, if we keep Buddy we won't be losing anyone to do it
Hawks have said so on many occasions

Not now as most of our good players on our least are locked in, but in a few years down the track if buddy was to stay, his 1+million dollar price tag a year will put a lot of pressure on the club, especially if other players start adopting Buddy's attitude by testing the waters in the open market of free agency.
I'd hate to see Buddy go, but 1+million a year is really stretching our salary cap, and we will straggle to keep together so much young talent which we've got currently coming through our system...So fact is, that the HFC can not afford to keep Buddy, if we are thinking long term!

Best case scenario is this: Buddy wins financially if he moves to GWS or wherever he desires, plus he has a premiership medal or two if we win this years flag, so the AFL wins, GWS wins, and hawthorn gets a couple of gun young midfielders which we will soon need, we free up space in the salary cap, and really it’s a win situation all round....

Just how long will the GWS club take to get thousands more members? That!s fine, because the corrupt AFL will just continue to give tickets away, and make it look good. The Swans started playing in Sydney in 1982, 31 years ago, and they have just made it to 35,000 members, in a bigger city than Melbourne with only ONE club until two years ago.. It will be interesting to see how many thousands more members GWS get when Buddy goes there?They might pass the Swans,and get 20,000 in 12 months, golly it only took 31 years for the Swans to get their 35'000 members..:cool:

They could afford to get one or two highly rated free agents with the change they would get from taking Riewoldt instead of Buddy. And in the meantime Sheedy attempts to upset our premiership tilt with the ongoing saga of Buddy's unsigned contract.

Don't underestimate that Pr#ck Shady.

When will someone shove him down that sinkhole, I detest that Shady,omg he is on Fox AGAIN..Every day,every week,he gives me the s...s.
:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back