Here is the updates list:

http://www.afl.com.au/free agents/tabid/18902/default.aspx

The Players that Catch My Eye are:

• Luke McPharlin
  • Chris Knight
  • Clinton Young
  • Daniel Pearce
  • Justin Koschitzke

Chris Knights and Pearce interest me because of their footskills. We need that across defence. Knights started his career as a midfielder but was moulded into a forward due to his injuries. However, I think we'd require him across half back.

The problem with all this talk is that if we re-sign Cloke, we probably don't have a lot of money to chase a Giles or Pearce.

If we lost Cloke, I think we should put all our attention into getting Goddard. We need the Suckling, Malceski, Hurn or Hunt to penetrate from kick-ins.

If we do not get Young i would be quite happy to throw Rodan a 2 year contract on a small wage see how he goes he has just been delisted

Before i get all the crazy replies Sydney won a flag of rejects his been in two terrible teams we could use some pace

Surprised they delisted Surjan. I actually like him as a small defender, he was the only one that gave a **** over the last few years.

Man, Port won't have anyone on their list at the rate they're going.
Surely they'd have other duds to axe before Rodan and Surjan.
They could've traded Rodan or even upgraded a pick or two.

How bizarre
How bizarre,how bizarre
Ooh baby (Ooh baby)
It's making me crazy (It's making me crazy)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man, Port won't have anyone on their list at the rate they're going.
Surely they'd have other duds to axe before Rodan and Surjan.
They could've traded Rodan or even upgraded a pick or two.

How bizarre
How bizarre,how bizarre
Ooh baby (Ooh baby)
It's making me crazy (It's making me crazy)
Every time I look around (EveryTimeILookAround)

Great song.

haha yeah. :)
I just thought it was bizarre with their axings, then that song came into my head. Figured I just add it in. :D
But thank god Peter Rohde doesn't manage our list! That's all I can say.

Yeah seriously. Even Port fans hate him.

One of my best mates just messaged me on facebook "WTF Port!" - he's a port fan.
I don't understand clubs obsession with youth. What is the point of having so much youth if they have no one to look up to?!

Even when our younger players were coming through from 05-09 we still had the older guys looking after them.

I like Rodan, able to have a big impact in bursts. Light on his feet and great agility/evasiveness. Would be an ideal sub. Realistically if he came over he'd be borderline 22 and would likely only play 10 or so game. We can get him for nothing and he would be able to have an impact next year. Only problem is finding the list space. Would be surprised if Collingwood don't look into it very closely

Remove this Banner Ad

Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back